CDs sound better than vinyl . . .

DizRotus

• Moderators

Let's get back to the original topic of this thread.

I prefer CD's to LP's....the CD's fit better in my clay pigeon thrower and they disintegrate beautifully when hit with #6 shot, compared to the not so spectacular breakage of an LP when shot using the same load. Chrome cassettes are probably the poorest choice as they tend to make a real mess later when mowing. As for the sound......they all sound like a 12 gauge being discharged! I'll try some DVD's later and get back with you on the results.

Are you using AA's or game loads? You might want to try #7 in AA Handicap loads, tends to shatter those CD's in a dramatic fashion.

dwilawyer wrote: Are you using AA's or game loads? You might want to try #7 in AA Handicap loads, tends to shatter those CD's in a dramatic fashion.

I'll have to try that. I can't think of a more fitting demise for a CD, other than leaving them on the dash of my black car in the middle of summer on a 100 degree + day with the windows rolled up.[:D]

dwilawyer wrote: Are you using AA's or game loads? You might want to try #7 in AA Handicap loads, tends to shatter those CD's in a dramatic fashion.

I'll have to try that. I can't think of a more fitting demise for a CD, other than leaving them on the dash of my black car in the middle of summer on a 100 degree + day with the windows rolled up.[:D]

OH, they have cars down there?......................Go Figure..........

OH, they have cars down there?......................Go Figure..........

Uh huh, we got real purdy ones wif all the bells an whistles.[au][H]

the original truck still exits,  in the Ralph Foster Musem near Branson, Missouri.  See end of story  for more info, or click on pic to visit RFM site.  Go to www.rfostermuseum.com

Yep, that there's Jeds kustom Oldsmobile. She's a real ripper, chugs up an down these hills like it ain't nuthin at all! Jed lent er to me till my mule gets re-shod. The CD's ain't in harms way till ya throw the tarp on er, then she gets mighty hot inside. That's when it's handy to be usin them chrome tapes you was talkin about.[:D]

oldbuckster wrote the following post at 07-23-2006 10:58 AM:

Keep her out of the Cement Pond, hope you get your mule back soon.........................How you fixed for sheep?

oldbuckster,

I don't need no sheep cuz I gotta gurlfriend, but if you bring that car of yers down for a kustomization, my neighbor has a couple of cute ones you might like![;)]

serta-2.jpg