You guys use your subs for movies only ?

kingnothing

I bought a Sub 12 and it is as good as the velodyne at much less cost. It also outperforms the higher end Klipsch subs.

lol, the sub-12 is a great sub for the money, but there is no way in the world it can touch the RSW-12, RSW15, or KW-120. And to which velodyne were you comparing? As far as I know, there are only 3 velodyne lines with 15" drivers and I know the DD and HGS series are amongst the top out there...

Anyone have a link to the Nousaine subwoofer comparison chart? It hasn't been updated in a while, but a lot of the subs in question are on it.

DrWho this new member HTMAN21 has no idea about Klipsch subs as you can read in his posts,Sub12 outperforms rsw series[:D].I can tell by his postings he is a new member here to Push SVS sub sales.

I bought a Sub 12 and it is as good as the velodyne at much less cost. It also outperforms the higher end Klipsch subs.

lol, the sub-12 is a great sub for the money, but there is no way in the world it can touch the RSW-12, RSW15, or KW-120. And to which velodyne were you comparing? As far as I know, there are only 3 velodyne lines with 15" drivers and I know the DD and HGS series are amongst the top out there...

Anyone have a link to the Nousaine subwoofer comparison chart? It hasn't been updated in a while, but a lot of the subs in question are on it.

It is a CHT15 which was an excellent sub for the price.