Anyone interested in a Central Texas or a Texas Klipsch Gathering?

jbsl

I saw the post about the DC Klipsch gathering and wondered if anyone in Central Texas or all of Texas would be interested in having a gathering?

If anyone is interested leave a post and once we can get a idea of how many would want to come we can work out the details.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I saw the post about the DC Klipsch gathering and wondered if anyone in Central Texas or all of Texas would be interested in having a gathering?

If anyone is interested leave a post and once we can get a idea of how many would want to come we can work out the details.

I'm in, let me know when and where. Also, I could possibly host (I'm is West Austin).

Travis

How about June 17th in Hope, Greater-Texas?

;-)

Actually,

the Klipsch plant is closer to Washington, AR than to Hope...where the

Texas revolution was planned. Perhaps we Texans actually live in

greater Arkansas?

Dave

East of the Sabine, I'd say that was true.

Washington, Arkansas... where the first Bowie Knife was forged

(according to local lore). I've got an elderly cousin still

living there.

I'm in, let me know when and where. Also, I could possibly host (I'm is West Austin).

Travis

`

how do you like that scumbag henson on the the twins espn radio???

he is from here. we kicked him out.

"where the Texas revolution was planned. Perhaps we Texans actually live in greater Arkansas?"

First time I've heard that rendention of history! Besides they fought and died in Texas so we TEXANS live in TEXAS!

If it's within a few hours of San Antonio, I 'll make the trip. Might

bring a friend along who ownes a few pair of Klipsch (and everything

else).

KHorns

normal_Dsc_0034.jpg

Pro Heresy

normal_Dsc_0064.jpg

Pro something I forget, huge though.

normal_Dsc_0067.jpg

LaScala too, need to get a good pic of them.

If my schedule permits, I would enjoy cranking up the tunes with fellow Klipschters. The Cornwall day last year in Plano was fun, the more the merrier. Regarding the flame war, I would imagine it would be better to be a douchebag in Texas than a (your message here) in Michigan...

After all, South Park is fun to watch but do we have to imitate it in real life?

Yo K, thought you would have been the first post on this one[;)]

Oldtimer, Clarence is like all the other loud mouthed Yankees who build them selves up with their high lack of self esteem!

I'm from Austin and when I last lived their I worked back in those days for Southwestern Bell and we had several urbunites transfer into Texas because in the mid 80's Michigan's , Minnesota's and several of the other northern states jobs were drying up and they all moved to the Growing area of the country but loved to bad mouth us while collecting that fat Texas pay check so I have very little regards for his type.

Clarence, feel free to bring on what you consider your best stuff[:P]

I'll make a list on Sunday on who is in.

Next weekend we can start to figure out where and when.

End of May or begining of June might be a good time. It is not extremely hot and anyone's kids should be out of school. The weekend of June 3-4 might be a good weekend to through out there for now and can adjust it later.