Goin' to see NIN tonight.!

rockbobmel

Unbelievable!!!!! These guys were unreal.. They played everything except "La Mer" that I wanted to hear. Talk about energy....... They played straight for 2 solid hours. All high energy, high tech rock. In the middle, they slowed down and a curtain came down in front of them. They played movies from bugs to bombs to music. It was very political-social (in an artful way), and very moving. Kind of a spiritual experience.

True Art.

Been waiting a long time to see Trent and those birds. My daughter and I are heading out in an hour. It's only about 1/2 hr. drive from here. Yippeee!!

That's great. How old is your daughter? I'm hoping as my two girls get older, we'll all like similar music. I'm in the Hilary Duff stage right now at 6 and 8, but I do have them digging a few songs from my favorites.

She's 25. We are great friends as she is grown and my "Dad" role is mostly over. We talk about everything.

Her taste in music is more diverse than mine. She likes blues, folk, jazz and hip hop. I'm more straight/prog rock and a touch of classical. I've been listening to some female stuff lately, but real hard hitting rock gets my juices going.

She's 25. We are great friends as she is grown and my "Dad" role is mostly over. We talk about everything.

Her taste in music is more diverse than mine. She likes blues, folk, jazz and hip hop. I'm more straight/prog rock and a touch of classical. I've been listening to some female stuff lately, but real hard hitting rock gets my juices going.

Thanks, that's great to hear. Sometimes, my 8 year old thinks my 'Dad" role is over too.