If you liked....

cluless

****** and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Salton Sea, Spun and others... Try ..

Layer Cake.

I have no idea what year it came out, but the plot is twisted and strange and darkly funny

I love that flick I probally prefer "Layer Cake" over the others now. I don't think I have seen "Spun". I'm gonna have to look into that one.

Layer Cake is a GREAT MOVIE. I've rarely seen a "beat-up" scene (involving Morty) that so accurately reflected what it's like to get the living hell knocked out of you. The editor certainly edits from experience...

By the way, "Swingers" was directed by Doug Liman, not Guy Ritchie (Madonna's husband).

Layer Cake is a GREAT MOVIE. I've rarely seen a "beat-up" scene (involving Morty) that so accurately reflected what it's like to get the living hell knocked out of you. The editor certainly edits from experience... By the way, "Swingers" was directed by Doug Liman, not Guy Ritchie (Madonna's husband).

Yikes, thanks Nick I'll edit that post. My memory served me wrong, its been a longtime since I saw Swingers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was on sale at CC for $10...

Very good movie if you like this style of movie..

the Special features where the director and main actor give a interview on some stage was pretty good as they explain their inspiration for the movie...

Not everyone will like it ...

but if you liked ****** and/or Lock stock barrel.... watch it...