Klipsch "Cornerwalls"???

ajcllc

I've heard of people making those before. They're 2/3rds size Klipschorns. I have to question the motive. My main concern would be the basshorn. What is the result of a 2/3rds sized basshorn. I'm assuming it probably doesn't go as deep. Also, is the Pioneer driver ideally matched to it? i.e. what are the specs of the driver, versus the dimensions, specs, etc. of the cabinet? All things to ask.

I'd say they're worth a listen, but wouldn't buy them without hearing them first.

-Jon

Isn't what he is doing illegal? Especially to put the Klipsch badge on his "custom Klipsch Cornerwall" with some Pioneer woofer.

Shouldn't E-bay sort these things out before the item goes up for auction?Klipsch crossovers doesn't make it a Klipsch speaker, does putting black stripes on a white horse make it a Zebra? Think not! Sell, sell, sell, that's e-bay, doesn't matter what's for sale, sell. Hasn't this been on the forum before, about badging homemade speakers as Klipsch? Have to admit, if those are the real pictures of those speakers, he did a nice job on them.

oldbuckster,

Yes, you are right that the guy did a good job on them. At least, from the pics, the craftsmanship looks good.

On the part about E-bay's responsibility.... Whatever might be the "right" thing to do, I think this "copyright infringement" true as it is, wouldn't even come up on the radar screen of Klipsch, as far as action is concerned.

Ebay is awash with fraud, even if it is a very small fraction of their total auctions. There are so many transactions that move across the site, they probably can address only a few that come up on their radar. I just don't think this kind of issue is among the things they filter for.

Isn't what he is doing illegal? Especially to put the Klipsch badge on his "custom Klipsch Cornerwall" with some Pioneer woofer.

I think y'all know my take on this (if you've read the previous Eclipse thread)...Why can't these people be more creative (and leave Klipsch out of it)?