HELP!! 126mhz Is Trapped in NOS Valves AlterEgo I Cannot Sign In. HELP AMY!

NOS Valves

I have gone in and deleted the cookies and tried to sign in,...to no avail

I have selected "I forgot my password" and had a new one sent to me,....and it still will not let me sign in,...

I have tried to re-register under a different name with my same e amil address and it tells me a mamber already exists with this e mail address

I want my old name "126mhz" back.

Craig at NOS Valves let me sign in so I could post this message...

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Bill Woodward

aka 126mhz

Portland, Oregon

wjwoodie@aol.com

P.S. Please other members do not send me e mails unless your identify yourself as being a Klipsch Forum Member.

I dunno.

I could not get in with the old password. I sent for a new one. Then It worked. Then I changed back to to the old password.

I suspect the issue for you is that the system does not like two users at the same e-mail address. They were at one time trying to root out such things.

Gil

Wow, this is serious.

So, 126mhz, while you are signed in as NOSValves, could you give me a quote on a nice Dynaco rebuild. Say... hundred bucks for the full deal?

I wonder who Craig comes online as...

Is this new forum software great or what?

Wow, this is serious.

So, 126mhz, while you are signed in as NOSValves, could you give me a quote on a nice Dynaco rebuild. Say... hundred bucks for the full deal?

I wonder who Craig comes online as...

Is this new forum software great or what?

Yea,...I'm sure that would put me in real solid with Craig! He's already got to be wondering about me,...

You could always send it to me,...do you remember the smell of burning electronic gear? I can operate a two million dollar MRI scanner pretty well but I could barely trouble shoot the gear I operated in the Navy after a BEE course. (Basic Electronics and Electricity)

I hope Amy looks at this post and I can get back to being myself.

Bill Woodward

126mhz, Portland, Oregon

biggest problem with clearing the cookies is that it clears ALL your internet explorer cookies. PITA.

I hate not having a real "my forums"

seems like they are almost tring to curbe usage. (save server space???)

unless I am seriosly mistaken, there is no easy way to check your replies.

I don't know about MS IE but in firefox go to tools/options/privacy/cookies tab. click the view cookies at lower left. it will show you an alphabetized list of the cookies or you can search. I just scrolled down to Klipsch, deleted all the cookies I got from Klipsch and _viola_, I was in no problem. ff roolz, IE sux :)

No I have not got it fixed,...

I don't know of a way to specifically get hold of Amy and try to get this resolved so I can get back to posting. I wouldn't even mind it if I could just get all my information wiped out and I could start over with a new handle.

In any case until I can get hold of Amy or someone who can take ownership of my problem I'm out in the cold.

Craig, I do apreciate you letting me borrow your name so to speak,....it's better than nothing. (no offense!)

Regards,

Bill Woodward

Portland, Oregon

wjwoodie@aol.com