The detail of the RB75s simply Rockets over my other setup

Bruinsrme

Today was play day.

One of my friends from work came over to return a sub he was borrowing. He was kind enough to bring the Eagles Farewell tour dvd that he just picked up for his wife's birthday for me to sample. i felt kinda bad openning his wifes birthday gift before she actually got it. Well, that quickly passed.

I popped the dvd in and the first thing I noticed was the video quality was actually very very good.

The music started and I was extremely impressed with the sound quality of the DVD. The channel seperation is incredible. Wow. Of course I played it as, yeah whatever I am used to it. I have to say the Klipsch were simply fabulous. The detail or the small instruments was simply amazing. The sound of the violin, keyboard, cymbals, guitars and voices were great.

My friend had borrowed it from another co-worker and he was coming back from buying it as stated above. He said he just had to hear it on my system. He was in AWE at how alive the recording sounded, the detail of the background instruments and how at even low to moderate volumes the Klipsch still pushed out the detail of the recording.

all I can say is I am so happy I came back.

Scott

I recall when you decided to pursue other audio avenues.I recall

thinkn' "man I can't find anything I could afford to replace mine".Once

you get hooked it hard to give em' up,I've had some nice speakers in

for audition but always kept the Klipsch.