Favorite Butterface?

rockbobmel

I can't find a picture of her, but I have this horrible image in my

head that pops up any time someone makes a comment like this.

Anybody remember Porky's daughter "Blossom" from Porky's Revenge? The one that's bent over working on her Corvette?

Her name is Wendy Feign, and that face would knock a buzzard off a gut bucket at 100 yards.

I can't find a picture of her, but I have this horrible image in my head that pops up any time someone makes a comment like this.

Anybody remember Porky's daughter "Blossom" from Porky's Revenge? The one that's bent over working on her Corvette?

Her name is Wendy Feign, and that face would knock a buzzard off a gut bucket at 100 yards.

There's no picks of her anywhere!!!! That's so f*****g funny!!

No one would take her pick....... I'm laughing my @$$ off.........!!!!!!

I still think the only reason Tori Spelling ever got an acting job was because of her dad. Sure as hell wasn't her looks (horseface).

Granted, her acting might suck, but I see no reason to have her in the "Butterface" list.

I certainly wouldn't complain if I had to come home to this every day! She's different but certainly not ugly. Plus I'm a sucker for big eyes. [:P]

post-15109-1381928639143_thumb.jpg

post-15109-13819290678766_thumb.jpg

post-15109-1381929464599_thumb.jpg

Tori is better looking than most women on the planet. She's out.

Goldie is just an old broad. She was stunning beautiful.

We need to find the gal that is blessed with a beautiful bod, and cursed with a face that the dog would always bark at---- even if she lived there.

I'm like alot of others, I see no reason Paris Hilton should be famous, she's completely talentless in my opinion. On the other hand if she knocked on my door one night I sure wouldn't need a bag.[6]

I'm sorry, but that chic has been around the block a few dozen times, and that face looks like an un-made bed.

"On the other hand if she knocked on my door one night I sure wouldn't need a bag."

You are right on that one... You would need two bags! LOL

............We need to find the gal that is blessed with a beautiful bod, and cursed with a face that the dog would always bark  at---- even if she lived there.

Well, you asked for it. How about Duke's sister? Where has her brother been lately?

post-17394-13819286469712_thumb.jpg

post-17394-1381929075263_thumb.jpg

post-17394-1381929471827_thumb.jpg