Anybody got a KV-4 for sale?

Mike Lindsey

My brother-in-law bought my Epic CF-2's a few years ago, and is just starting to get a HT together. He bought Chris Robinson's AVR-4800 and KSW-12 Sub, and is now in need of a matching center.

Anybody have a KV-4 for sale or know where one is available?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Have you looked at the RC-7?

I've got a pair of CF-1s so I poked around for the KV4 too. I don't know anything, but the numbers from the RC-7 look similar to those for the KV-4.

I ran a KLF-C7 with mine, and I would think that would fit better than the reference series. The KLF's replaced the CF's back in 96 or 97.

Mike

Yeh that sounds cool. I have no idea what VRD or BBX are but I

will check it out. Shoot me a PM with your Phone Number and we

can hook up. I have been spending most of my time with CRT

overhead projectors as it has begun to consume all my free time.

I am currently getting rid of my inventory but at one time had 6 of

them.

Erik

Mike Lindsey wrote the following post at 03-31-2006 12:17 PM:

icon-quote.gif
merly:

Have you looked at the RC-7?

I've got a pair of CF-1s so I poked around for the KV4 too. I don't know anything, but the numbers from the RC-7 look similar to those for the KV-4.

I ran a KLF-C7 with mine, and I would think that would fit better than the reference series. The KLF's replaced the CF's back in 96 or 97.

Mike

I would have to Agree I think if you can't find a KV-4 The next best option is the KLF-C7 they have very simliar specs and there are a lot more of those still lying around. They even look very similiar.

Yeh that sounds cool. I have no idea what VRD or BBX are but I will check it out. Shoot me a PM with your Phone Number and we can hook up. I have been spending most of my time with CRT overhead projectors as it has begun to consume all my free time. I am currently getting rid of my inventory but at one time had 6 of them.

Erik

Hey Eric,

The VRD's are the 60 watt Push/Pull amps that Craig makes, and the BBX is a BlueBerry Xtreme preamp that Mark Dineen makes. Both tube products, and they are a nice combination together.

I'm having a get-together at my house on the 22nd of this month starting at 12. There will be a few Forum members coming, as well as a couple of guys that I work with. Let me know if you are interested. I'll shoot you a PM.

Mike