What's the best Basstrack for showing these Klipschmeisters off?

KorrMuraan

Like the subject says... I'm looking for a very cool track/song/sound effect that will show off the capabilites of my v2-400.

Any suggestions?

P.S.

I love this one basstrack, but I cannot identify it and it is incomplete. If anyone knows who made this track (Bass Meckanic, MaxxBass, ect..) please post, as I would love to download the full version.

Here it is...

(Rightclick and save as...) ~900KB

http://www.geocities.com/KorrMuraan/unknownbassclip.mp3

It's cool but I really want the full thing.

Thanks,

korrsmall.jpg

I got a really good song for this purpose. I HAVE to play this song for all of my friends or they wouldn't be 100% in awe.

Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat (50-secs into the song)

Set the bass knob to factory recommanded level. And make sure you get the better quality of the song when you download it from Napster (192kbps+).

quote:

Originally posted by Pepsione1:

I got a really good song for this purpose. I HAVE to play this song for all of my friends or they wouldn't be 100% in awe.

Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat (50-secs into the song)

Set the bass knob to factory recommanded level. And make sure you get the better quality of the song when you download it from Napster (192kbps+).

hahaha that's what Flat Eric was jammin too! sweet biggrin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by tmerry:

I've found that just about anything from Blue Man Group is good for showing off the Klipsch.
smile.gif

Rod & Cones song is perfect with a BMG hitting the big drum (from the show). BTW, BMG will be on Grammy's this Wednesday! Also, DVD Audio is out.