Woohoo 40th Day of Rain in Hawaii

Im so lucky to live on this nice island. [:)] Our news reporter just announced that this is the 40th day of rain. Some nice sunny island we are lol. The rain is also messing up the sewage system. About 48 million gallons went into the canal. I think the rain is just about going to end.[:D] I also think that we had hit the world record.

this is the 40th day of rain.... I also think that we had hit the world record.

I dunno - I think Noah's got you beat for sheer volume of water...

Yeah......I was thinking about that 40 days and 40 nights thing. [li] [st] Went outside and none of the ponds seem any fuller. So that's a good thing. [:)]

Tom

I don't know the news paper says one thing that yesterday was 41 days of rain, but the news on the TV says 40. Well... anyways im so tired right now, the T-Storm woke me up again. Damn its like major bass coming through the walls.[:'(] Today will either make it 42 days in the news paper, or 41 days in the TV.

I'm going back to bed....

From one island dweller to another I feel your pain. That said <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Hawaii is a beautiful place to live or even visit (and expensive) so I am sure you will enjoy the sun, serf and the deep blue ocean very soon.

Hey you have not seen Mothra around have you? Been looking for that bugger.

Hey THXSubwoofers, I didn't know you lived in Hawaii. I was just there a week ago, visiting my family since I am originally from there. Oahu, that is. In Manoa, 5 minutes from Punahou School (where I attended). Where do you live?

Oahu same.... I think we have a break in the rain for a little while...