Disappointed in my audition of the RF83

pinipig523

I need to jump in on this one.

I thought this problem had gone away last year, so I let it slide then, but "she's" back.

KathyMason and KlipsDude are the same person. Whoever is doing it, knock it off--seriously... Deception is not tolerated.

Send me an email and let me know who you want to be, or start over. Don't make me do an IP search to see if you have any more personalities that need to be banned.

Sorry to squelch any fantasies, guys

LOL

I wonder if KathyMason nick name is Goosebumps and KlipsDude is Yawns

KathyMason and KlipsDude are the same person.

I suppose i'm dense but I had no idea this was the same person.

Why would someone do this? Do they get some sort of perverse joy out of their posts? I don't understand and it is counter-productive to anyone trying to learn audio.

JT

It's pretty juvenile if you ask me, and when a person's busted, he/she loses all future credibility with me. I hope the Klipsch forums remain pure without the multiple personalities that ruin so many other sites out there.

• Moderators

I think my wife has more than one personaltie depending on what i have done or said ?

But we do have differen't forum names, she is real why would i have a different name i don't post enough on my name.

Well if she looks anything at all like her avatar the leghumpers will be out in force if she decides to show at the next gathering. [:P]

Besides, how many women do we know that are into audio like she is? Besides Meagain. [:D]

Mike

Speaking of leg humpers have you ever seen one of those mechanized battery opperated dogs you hook on your leg haha

I need to jump in on this one.

I thought this problem had gone away last year, so I let it slide then, but "she's" back.

KathyMason and KlipsDude are the same person. Whoever is doing it, knock it off--seriously... Deception is not tolerated.

Send me an email and let me know who you want to be, or start over. Don't make me do an IP search to see if you have any more personalities that need to be banned.

Sorry to squelch any fantasies, guys.

Come on Amy you just couldn't leave us with the fantasy that we were cool enough to have a hot chick hangin with us.....................

Craig

• Moderators

Thank you DrWho. What was the 4? about? Are you confused about whether all four of us are actually women?

Max, maybe Klipsdude was pretending to be Kathy?

BTW, I can assure all of you that I have only one personality, although it does change ocassionally based on which one of dtel's personalities is present.

lol no...I just wasn't sure if there weren't others that I was

forgetting. I know of one specifically and can remember her avatar, but

alas can't remember the name or screenname...but that was probably a

good 2 years ago.