Disappointed in my audition of the RF83

pinipig523

• Moderators

Come on Amy you just couldn't leave us with the fantasy that we were cool enough to have a hot chick hangin with us.....................

Craig

Sorry, Craig! That's actually why I let it go the first time around. It seemed very harmless and "she" wasn't causing any problems, but as soon as she started getting snippy with others and calling them "sweetie," ...then having KlipsDude run to "her" defense...that was more than I could stomach.

• Moderators

As punishment, Klipshdude should have to be Kathy Mason from this point on.

I agree. That is good prospect for standard sentencing guidelines for this particular offense.

I think he/she/it is confused enough. IMO we should just give he/she/it time to figure out whether or not they want to participate in this forum in an honest fashion.

At this rate it will be quicker to list the people who are real than not....

I also think it is a worring sign if we have more female impersonators than actual females on the site.

Maybe I should consider a different hobby......xdressing seems more popular than xovers around here.[<:o)]

Here is an email I recieved through the forum from the user AmpHandle last month . My first thought was that it was Klipsdud .

This email was sent from a user at Klipsch Forums. Replying

to this email will be sent back to the user via normal

email.

Sent From: AmpHandle

Subject: Heritage is not better

SunburnWilly, I am not a happy camper with you at all because your remarks on Heritage being better than RF-7 on this forum from past post, sent me buying Cornwall II speakers, it didn't surpass the RF-7 so I moved to the LaScala, and then then to a pair of 2005 Klipschorn's I bought locally from a woman who lost her husband. Needless to say, none, and I mean none of these Heritage speakers surpassed the RF-7 and switching between them, one quickly can hear the Heritage is lacking in imaging and resolution that the RF-7's have, plus a sort of hole in the middle that I now understand what people mean by it from what is the downside to horns. It's obvious that you have NEVER heard a well setup RF-7 with good equipment. You made me waste money and time trying these Heritage speakers. I called and complained to Klipsch about your past post and they told me that it's an open forum that they are not responsible for your posting that put me on that path that I need to understand some of these guys from the forum think that LOUD is better but that the RF-7 are their flagship speaker for very good reasons as I found out when comparing. Thanks for the darn hunt-down you caused me, thanks for nothing but lost time and money. Never again will I read some one's post and let it sway me again. You need to start being very careful with giving such wrong advice or what you say and make some one go do what you made me do.

Even if it's not Klipsdud , I was a bit amused that they claimed to call Klipsch to complain about my posts . [:D][:P]

This is almost as much fun as the Crazytubepower callout. Klipsdude has always rubbed me the wrong way, much like CTP did. Yes, Rf-7's are good speakers for the money, but everytime a thread about them appears, Klipsdude is there to tout them as the greatest thing on the planet. Everytime he talks about how he got his uncle to buy them, and his sister, and his mom's, boyfriend's, aunt's, 2nd cousin to buy them after they listened to his awesome set-up.

I say leave him, her, them alone. Let'em post all they want. The credibility is gone now. Just like CTP.

Jeremy