I'm BAAAACK

• Moderators

Okay Michael, what's up?

I think you disappear every now and then so you can hear us all say how much we have missed you![;)]

Well, we have missed you. Glad to see you're back. Try and stick around a little while this time. We hope you can make it to Hope also.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly needed to take a break from my 1-2 hour a day habit on the Forum. Unfortunately, I discovered MySpace, which quickly became just as addictive.

I figured I'd be safer with you guys than chatting up some 19 year old chick in short shorts.

Ok, somehow that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean.

M

I honestly needed to take a break from my 1-2 hour a day habit on the Forum. Unfortunately, I discovered MySpace, which quickly became just as addictive.

I figured I'd be safer with you guys than chatting up some 19 year old chick in short shorts.

Ok, somehow that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean.

M

Fer sure!!! Especially when that 19 YO turns out to be 13 and an undercover agent![:o]

Welcome back Mikey![<:o)]

Rick

Ok, Colter...welcome back, bla,bla,bla. Now, I'm not going to attempt sale of anything to you, but would you please get your arse down here and pick up this meaty Crown DC that you've already purchased? Eh?, you're in for a real treat as you can watch "Woodog" close his eyes and move the Cornwalls around by the centimeter. Bring "Indy" or "Doc", not this weekend, though, OK? There's going to be a great weekend for it, coming up soon. Call me and "Welcome back"

Please tell me you went Nikon

Welcome back Michael. I sure am enjoying my La Scala's. Had a party a while back and was able to get them outside and boy did they sound nice.

Steve

Good for you Steve, I know you shopped long and hard for those babies- they do sound best at about 30 feet, don't they! Were you able to really open 'em up? What power were you using?

M

Glad you're back, Michael...myspace is made up of too many cute "kids" (or undercover agents). There's enough immaturity goin' on right here that's perfectly legal and won't land yer arse in jail! You can still get your babe fix on the General Forum, although you can't talk back to 'em (which is just as well if they're really 50 year old perverts pretending to be 19 year old blonde chicks)![:o]

Now stay put for awhile...and how 'bout them Canon digital pro SLRs?[Y]

Thanks JT, you guys are gonna run outa pretty faces sooner or later.

I've got enough Nikon glass that I'm going to have to get at least one Nikon body. So the first digital will be the D200. It's actually between the Canon 20D and 5D in terms of specs, but just a few hundred dollars more than the 20.

I've got AF Nikons of 16mm, 28mm, 85mm 1.4 and the 80-200 2.8 zoom. That's about 3 grand in Nikkor glass that I don't want to make door stops out of.

M

Ok, Colter...welcome back, bla,bla,bla. Now,

I'm not going to attempt sale of anything to you, but would you please

get your arse down here and pick up this meaty Crown DC that you've

already purchased? Eh?, you're in for a real treat as you can watch

"Woodog" close his eyes and move the Cornwalls around by the

centimeter. Bring "Indy" or "Doc", not this weekend, though, OK?

There's going to be a great weekend for it, coming up soon. Call me and

"Welcome back"

Please tell me you went Nikon

lol

Isn't Kentucky a far drive from Indy? Colter mentined a road trip to pick up an amp sometime...

Welcome Back Michael! Sorry I didn't respond to your email awhile ago, been busy with the school year nearing the finish and finals just 2 days away. How've you been? That Photoshop is quite some program huh? I've been fooling around with it myself. Good luck with going digital. Gotta get with the times I suppose, but for me personally I've always had that thing for film SLRs. The suspence of waiting to see how the pic turns out will never be the same with digital, and also one has to really take a good pic when it was film as opposed to clicking and deleting 10 in a row to get the 11th shot right in a digital. You're going Nikon? I still absolutely love my Canon AE-1 Program, beauty of a camera.. and built like a tank. Not a very advanced camera but does what its supposed to better very well. Have you tried both the D200 and 5D? How do they compare? I still ought to scan you a couple to get an opinion, long overdue maybe after my finals are over perhaps.

Cheers,

Ranjith