What do you like to drink while listening to your Klipsch?

RTTR

I don't think this has ever been asked before, atleast I hope not.

Like the thread subject says, what do you like to drink while listening to your Klipsch?

For me I like to tip back a Tecate or Corona Extra with a slice of lime and a dash of salt while rockin to the sweet sounds of Klipsch.

So what about you?

Whatever pop/beer is in the bar fridge. Makes me have to walk about 5 feet to get one. [:)]

I really need to get myself a nice mini fridge, not thoes el-cheapo $40 ones that hold like a 6 pack of pop, but one that could hold a 12 pack of 12oz beer bottles and room for something else.

Whatever pop/beer is in the bar fridge. Makes me have to walk about 5 feet to get one. [:)]

I really need to get myself a nice mini fridge, not thoes el-cheapo $40 ones that hold like a 6 pack of pop, but one that could hold a 12 pack of 12oz beer bottles and room for something else.

sears 120 dollars or so and you can get a silver front mini fridge that holds enough for like two 30 packs

I don't have a dedicated room per say my combined HT/2CH rig is in our great room. So my beverage choice is rather diverse. Depending on what the occasion is, anything from a soda to coffee to a nice vino. I prefer yer basic vino tinto, Spanish, French, Napa Australian, Im pretty flexible there but tend not to indulge on "school nights". On occasion a good biru is rather enjoyable, it all just depends.

Usually whatever I have at the time, but my favorites tend towards:

Shiner, any variety (beer)

Courvoissier

single malt scotch

red wine from cheap Italian to fabulous Burgundies

vodka, usually Grey Goose or Absolut in an extremely dry martini

Irish whiskey

Well, those are the favorites anyway, I like champagne too but usually don't drink it while listening to music......