What do you like to drink while listening to your Klipsch?

RTTR

Whatever pop/beer is in the bar fridge. Makes me have to walk about 5 feet to get one. [:)]

I really need to get myself a nice mini fridge, not thoes el-cheapo $40 ones that hold like a 6 pack of pop, but one that could hold a 12 pack of 12oz beer bottles and room for something else.

It is very nice to have one! Its right behind my bar in the basement. The previous owners must have known I was buying the house. [;)]

Whatever pop/beer is in the bar fridge. Makes me have to walk about 5 feet to get one. [:)]

I really need to get myself a nice mini fridge, not thoes el-cheapo $40 ones that hold like a 6 pack of pop, but one that could hold a 12 pack of 12oz beer bottles and room for something else.

It is very nice to have one! Its right behind my bar in the basement. The previous owners must have known I was buying the house. [;)]

Sears has a 2.5 cu-ft Kenmore with euro style stainless door on sale right now for $99, but it doesn't have auto defrost, my parents had a motorhome with a full size fridge/freezer that didn't have auto defrost and it was some what of a pain on week long trips. I guess I'll have to keep looking, the auto defrost ones from some brand called Avanti cost $170-180 for 2.5-2.8cu-ft

I usually get crazy with a nice diet mountain dew.

it sucks being me

Michael

Colter actually you actually helped me to stay away from alcohol even though my 21 past last saturday, Thanks

Be well

yer welcome but how could I do that from waaay over here? [:$]

M

Hmmm... let me see...

Tanqueray and Tonic w/lime (This is my main drink... what can I say, I live in Florida and it's hot most of the time)

12 year old Dewars or Crown Royal on the rocks

Red Wine (mostly hearty Cabs, Red Zins, Pinot Noir and Chianti)

Moosehead, Killians or Corona (depends on the mood)

Ice cold water

Mike