Narnia

BobbyT

I read the book and watched the animated version at least 100 times with my kids when they were young and really liked it.

I bought the movie and watched it for the first time with my wife last night. I'm sorry to disagree but we both thought it was one of the most pitiful movies we've seen in a long time. The kids were not likable in the least and the plot development was pathetic. I'm sorry I actually paid money for it (although I got 5 free Blockbuster rentals) but I'm relieved that we didn't waste our time and money seeing it in the theater.

Two big thumbs down from the Garymd house.[N][N]

We watched it as a family last weekend, and everyone enjoyed it[:P]

My 8 year old daughter loved it. She even saw it in the theaters

with her mother, and she was anxiously awaiting the DVD release so she

could watch it again.

Considering children played the lead roles, I find it hard to believe

that very many children old enough to maintain a two hour attention

span would find this movie boring.

This should be interesting...OR NOT

I have not seen the movie, but It DID take me a week to read 200 page children's story. It should have taken me about an hour or less.. And how the film creator stretched it into a full feature film is beyond me I am interested to see how/if the cinematography redeems the whole thing.

My family really enjoyed it. Yeah, the action was a little forced, but come-on its a children's story--Do we really want LOTR-esque orc beheadings and spearings in a children's movie?

Quality family entertainment is awfully hard to find these days, and as a father of 4 kids under 10 years old I sincerely hope they make more of these movies.

I found the british child actors believable and endearing...

I think they tried to mix a little bit of LOTR to make it appealable to kids and adults alike, but they failed. The Children were more or less kids they just picked off the streets and went "hey you want to be in a movie?" The icequeen hahahahahhahah ........

The only good character was the Lion but again typical good guy.

I saw it off my roommate's computer but then again it was not brought..... He enjoyed it but he also liked deuce bigalow part II and zoolander......