Does anyone else have a coffee table that looks like this?

SteelerFan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, that looks like the back of my crapper, er a, I mean my Library.

Yes I too have a john that has about that many magazines on the back,....I've got to wonder what some of my house guests must think when they go to the bathroom!

With a coffee table like that I thnk I can safely assume that you're single!

Is that a box of condoms next to the calculator?

LoL, that would be sloppy.[;)] Actually that's a computer I got for Xmas for my bicycle that still hasn't made it onto the bike yet.[:$]

Yes I'm single and I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. I have 2 weeks to get it cleaned up, my gf from Houston is coming to visit.

Well, I'm single again, and this is my coffee table. An old cedar chest that my grandfather had. This is making it at least 60+ years old. Not too much on it. There is a bit of difference in the living room though, as the LS are new to me. Other than that, the wife would probably be happy it's not piled high wth magazines. I can't say the same for the rest of the house though.

Bruce

I don't have a problem with piles (stacks) of magazines or what-have-you, but I do dislike mounds of paperwork! :-( I am a stacker, but my wife tends to let entropy have its way with her mounds of reading material. The problems with mounds are: 1) eventually, stuff starts to slide off (generally triggering an avalanche) and 2) important stuff (y'know, bills -- stuff like that) tend to end up somewhere inside the mounds.

Archaeologists study these mound-formations all the time...