For Sale: RB-75's in Cherry --PRICE DROP--

capo72

EDIT::After reevaluating the current market price for these, I have decided to drop the price to $650. I'll give it a few days, then it's off to Audiogon, or eBay::

I have a minty pair of RB-75's I would like to sell. I have had them for about 10 months. They have spent about 9 of those 10 months in the boxes. I bought them to use as 6 and 7 channel surrounds for my home theater. My room does not lend itself well to side surrounds so my plan was to hang them from the ceiling. Well my RF-7's and RC-7 are black. I could not bring myself to paint or re-veneer them, or to drill holes in the beautiful cabinets.

I spent about a month listening to these fantastic little speakers in a 2-channel set-up. I had them sitting on top of my Cornwalls, which really is not fair to do to these great sounding bookshelf speakers. They don't A-B well with the Corn; they just don't have the bottom end to compare. On their own they are wonderful though. They also would mate up well in a Rx-7 home theater.

I thought about using them in the bedroom, but I'm thinking about a do-it-your-self project, and stepping up my 2-channel set-up, so I need to free up the capital. I'm would like to get $650 for the pair. They are in the original boxes so they are not easily photographed. If someone really needs pics i'm sure I can arrange it. Thanx for your time,

Jeremy