Texas Klipsch Gathering in 6 weeks!!!

jbsl

Just wanted to remind anyone who will be coming that the Texas Klipsch Gathering is in 6 weeks, June 3 in Austin, Tx.

Please send me a email if you are planning to attend and give me a list of any speakers or equipment you will bring.

A week before the TKG I will email everyone directions and phone numbers.

We will have La Scalas upstairs and Cornwalls downstairs and Travis sounds like he is doing his best to find a pair of KHorns to buy. So maybe KHorns also.

I will post another reminder in two weeks and one more after that.

Travis has a turntable and Eric is bring his so bring some of your favorite records and cds!

So see ya there!!

• Moderators

Just wanted to remind anyone who will be coming that the Texas Klipsch Gathering is in 6 weeks, June 3 in Austin, Tx.

Please send me a email if you are planning to attend and give me a list of any speakers or equipment you will bring.

A week before the TKG I will email everyone directions and phone numbers.

We will have La Scalas upstairs and Cornwalls downstairs and Travis sounds like he is doing his best to find a pair of KHorns to buy. So maybe KHorns also.

I will post another reminder in two weeks and one more after that.

Travis has a turntable and Eric is bring his so bring some of your favorite records and cds!

So see ya there!!

My wife Kelly and I are looking forward to having everyone over and meeting everyone. I have had a chance to talk to a couple of folks by phone already and it sounds like we will be having a lot of interesting stuff to listen to and talk about. If you have any specific questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Travis