Important Announcement:

Deang

Congrats from behind the Zion Curtain (that's Utah :))

Woah woah; if you're from behind Zion, then I'm must be at the footstep. I didn't know there were MORE UTAHNS HERE!!

Oh, congratulations Tony & Trey! It's good to here good things going on for all of you. I'm excited to see what's next.

• Moderators

Don't get too excited guys. Trey's old boss just couldn't come up with another way to get rid of him.

JUST KIDDIN YA TREY!

We're all very proud of them both [:)]

Trey & Tony:

Remember this famous quote from my grandfather---"It's up to the people who do not understand the laws of physics to come up with the new breakthroughs." (IE rubber, maleable steel) This does not imply that you do not understand the laws of physics.

JJK

• Klipsch Employees

To everyone: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you all for your kind words. I guess I should look at the forums a bit more closely. If I had, I would have said thank you back on page one.

I moved to Hope in 1975. By 1977 I found out what a Klipsch speaker is. Our school, (all 350 of us) was given a pair of La Scala speakers. PWK was good about taking care of his people and there were a few from Spring Hill, where I went to school. I had been "hooking things up" for 2 years or so by then...(dont think dad had a working anything at that time, but he never got mad. He just let me go and learn) I started setting up things at school. When the PA was used, they came and got me. When we had a film for the "ranks" they came and got me...When I got out of school, the first place I went for a job was Klipsch. They did not need me then. This was 1983. So, that summer I started school for EE. 6 months and a few toga parties to many later I was back at home. I went to work. In 1984 I started working for Sound Towne in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Texarkana installing car stereo and sales. This was my first time selling Klipsch. 3 years later, I went back to doing other work. In 86' I met Roy for the first time. We spent the day testing car stereo at a contest. We were friends fast. He was doing what I wanted to do. Back to work...in 1999 Roy came in to get some things at the Radio Shack I was working at...I ask about that Job and told that I was only 12 HR or so away from my associates deg. Roy got me in to see Jim Hunter and Klipsch hired me on in Aug. 1999. (Just 2 weeks before my 36th birthday). I came in as a Engineering Tech, working for Roy. About 3 months later I moved to Tech support. About a year later we moved here to Indy. I moved back into Engineering as a tech about 3 years ago. This gave me the chance to work with Kerry Giest. Kerry and I have been friends from High School days. He is from Hope. We shared a lot of the same interest back then as we do now. As with all the folks at Klipsch, Kerry is great to work with. I have learned so much from all these guys.

I don't think they will let me have any flagship products to work on anytime soon. I am to young at this game. But, the products I do get to work on I will do my best to make them "Klipsch" product, holding to the standards that have been set starting 60 years ago.

I want you all to know how much we all enjoy your support. Without customers, none of this would be...and our family would not be as big as it is now.

Keep the family growing....tell a friend.