FS: Single 'Heresy', mostly:)

Deang

The cabinet was built by Jorden Jensen here on the forum, and it's about as nice as they come. Raw Birch with a nice walnut stain by someone who knows how to do it right. I replaced the rear panel with 3/4" Baltic Birch, sanded and rubbed it out with BLO. The back is secured with high quality stainless steel screws. The cabinet will come loaded with a new BEC tweeter, K-22 woofer, and a new Type E network. There is no midrange driver, and one will have to either purchase a K-55-V off of eBay or buy a new Atlas PD5-VH from Bob. It will show up to the new owner undamaged and perfect. IOW's, I have a killer box. $250 plus shipping. Pictures will go up later tonight.

Hi Mike -- Your initial response to this thread was that you wanted to see pictures, while the PM he sent me said, "I am interested. How much is shipping to 92392?" After I responded with the shipping cost he was ready to paypal, but was willing to defer to you. I really don't want to wait a whole weekend to find out if you want the Heresy or not while he's willing to paypal now. If you decide you don't want it, and he decides to do something else with that money over weekend -- I lose a sale. He's ready to buy and you aren't -- am I wrong for thinking this way?

DD,

Thanks for the compliment.

Lisa,

No, that is just an oil stain with a polyurethane topcoat. And, how do you know I am NOT one of those types? [;)]

Hey Dean, those Air Force electronics shipping cartons are great for the Heresy, are they not?