Last chance Sony Receiver.....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two thumbs up for this receiver! It has more bells & whistles than many of the receivers currently being made.

15 band digital parametric equalizer built in with full spectrum analyzer display. 4/8 ohm switch. The coolest feature is that every input can be renamed whatever you want it to be. Have a PS2 hooked up to one of the inputs? Name that input 'PS2.' Have a Denon CD player? Name the CD input 'Denon CD.'

I've had my receiver for just over 10 years now and have never had a single problem with it. I hope someone jumps on the deal, buckster!

Just tired of seeing self serving bumps on overpriced gear. I thought this was a place where members offered eachother nice gear at fair prices. If you want top dollar, sell your stuff on ePay.

Well, considering that the 2-channel forum gets some of the most posts of any of the forums on here, some posts can get moved down the list pretty easily. And considering there isn't a separate Classifieds area, I think things go pretty smoothly regarding items for sale.

You don't have to read every thread. If you see something that is an obvious For Sale thread for something you're not even interested in, why waste your time?

Just tired of seeing self serving bumps on

overpriced gear. I thought this was a place where members offered

eachother nice gear at fair prices. If you want top dollar, sell

your stuff on ePay.

And when you say you'll take it,only to find you've bought another amp

without saying that you have gone a different path? I don't see that

bumping is a bad thing.

Larry

so Clarence, you are the sole judge of condition and pricing here? Just because your limited experience with this particular unit (in who knows what condition) shows a $20 price difference doesnt give you the right to judge another Forum Member so harshly.

Get a grip man- and please don't chime in here with your negativity.

Michael

michael, your one to talk about negativity...

this isn't a popularity contest. nor did I ever tell oldbuckster I would purchase his amp. if it was priced right, it would be gone by now.... instead of being bumped to keep up on the first page for the past month.

For the newcomers, a bit of gentle 'bumping' is generally accepted practice here. OldBucky only gave it one bump at 5 days out then another at about the three week mark. I don't think many of us would consider that excessive.

I'd rather pay a bit more than 'average ebay price' to buy a piece of equipment used by a brother Forum member than the general public any day. I personally would think that a Forum owned piece would generally be in better condition than most. (if it were an experienced Forum member in good standing)

And just because a piece is offered here does not guarantee that is a super deal or priced lower than the average. That is frequently the case because of the lack of ebay fees, but is not a guarantee.

As always, the informed buyer should make inquiries about mechanical, electrical and cosmetic conditon and conduct price studies of his own.

Micahel

Actually this is the second thread started and devoted the the oldbucksters sony reciever.

SEEE:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/721633.aspx

Get your facts straight Michael. Youre barking up the wrong tree.

That thread only had one 'bump' from him and the entire thread only lasted about a week.

Ever think that he might have had difficulty finding the original thread and just decided to start over with a new one?

Posted Image

You have received a new Private Message from colterphoto1

Clarence, you are losing your standing as a good Forum member. Please consider editing this post.

Can sombody tell me who died and left Michael boss? I thought for sure I would have seen a thread on it...

Actually this is the second thread started and devoted the the oldbucksters sony reciever.

SEEE:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/721633.aspx

Get your facts straight Michael. Youre barking up the wrong tree.

So you're the hall monitor this week are ya Clarence? What's it to you anyway? Just leave it alone man! geesh.....I'm going to play somewhere else, this is boring me.

btw, note who spent time trying to line up a buyer/seller so that the sale might go through between Forum members on that last thread.

M

You have received a new Private Message from colterphoto1

Clarence, you are losing your standing as a good Forum member. Please consider editing this post.

Can sombody tell me who died and left Michael boss? I thought for sure I would have seen a thread on it...

awwww, ain't that cute?

I'll let the guys chime in on this one. I don't need to say another thing.