Wanted Single RF-7 to build a center PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

Mongster1981

hello i am going to build a rf-7 center that is set up the same way as a rc-7 the only differance is that it will have rf-7 parts i am looking for a single rf-7 in distresed or destroyed condition and any parts one might have laying arround i am only 24 years old and are trying to do this on a beer budget if some one has one or any parts, i would be willing to trade my rc-7 for it thanks and please help me do this you can contact me at 8174224771 or email me at mongster1981@yahoo.com

what do all you teck guyes think about the idea of having a true rf7 for a center is this a good idea or a bad one please give me ideas i need them in my searech i found a woofer today half a mile away imagine that what are the chanses please give me you ideas thanks

The best center channel is one that is a sonic match to the front mains. If an exact match to the front mains is available, that is the best possible choice for a center channel. So, yes, if you are able to have an RF-7 center channel then by all means do it!

There was some one that has a cracked speaker box from a RF-7, that might be for sale from him or Klipsch if you call them about it.

I think Klipsch would be happy to sell it to ya for a good deal when his problem is worked out.