Introduction: New to Klipsch and Forum

I have been searching these forums over the last couple of weeks and wanted to introduce myself because I have found them to be a valuable resource.

This weekend I drove up to Nasville to buy a pair of Forte II's that were on Craigslist. I started searching for a pair of speakers about 2 weeks ago to go with a Fisher tube amp that I have sent out to be refurbished. Well, as serendipity would have it, I found this pair on Craigslist a week later.

While the Fisher is being restored I am using the Forte II's with a SS Yamaha CR-2040 and they sound pretty darn good. I am looking forward to hearing them with tubes though.

The Forte's are oiled oak and manufactured in 1993 (see I never would have known how to interpret the serial numbers without this forum)

Anyway, Hi !

Welcome and congratulations on your Forte II's; they're excellent speakers!

Don't be shy about asking questions, although you can find out a lot of useful information about the Forte's on this forum using the search function.

Again, welcome!

Thank you again for all of the welcome messages. This seems like a great place.

I am really enjoying these speakers as well as the forum. The speakers sound MUCH better now than they did even the first day I got them. They had been in storage for quite a while from what I could tell from the seller so I guess the old caps needed some time to wake up.