HK 730 for Sale

whell

I'm parting with my 730, and wanted to offer it here first. I've sold off some other gear, and this piece was going to eventually be the center of a music system in my den that is no longer going to be a priority to put together.

A couple of minor cosmetic issues:

some very small indentations in the aluminum along the bottom edge of the face plate, just below the volume knob, and minor scuffing of the plastic face that covers the tuning dial in one small spot. Other than that, the unit is in great shape.

Just after I got it, I sent it to Mike Williams of "Radio X" fame on Audiokarma, and he realigned and tweaked the tuner. The 930 has the best tuner in the x30 series, but after a trip across Mike's bench, the tuner in this closely rivals the performance of the 930.

All the controls have been cleaned and lubed, and all the internal fuses have been replaced with new as suggested in previous posts. So, and the buyer should be able to enjoy the performance of this 730 for many years to come.

Do to the work that's been done, I'm asking $140 or best offer, plus shipping. I'm in the 48152 zip.

not a support issue, an issue that I am the only person who will say what everybody else is thinking.

good luck selling your amp. try pricing it under $100, and watch it go.

Nope! I ,for one think his price is fair. Most are looking for trust.

Here,you get that trust in what one says is good. Way better than Ebay

where you take your chances.

Larry

price it right and it will go. how can somebody justify $140 for yours when one sold for $75 a few months ago???

Hey Clarence, why don't you just stay off the 'for sale' threads if you don't want to buy or help another forum member sell his gear? Whatsamatter, no good deals coming your way?

Do you think anyone here is ever gonna go out of their way to help you out the way you've been acting and complaining. Get a clue dude!

btw, I paid $129 + shipping on ebay for a pretty nice HK730- works but a few scratches and I'm happy as can be with it. Just because you find the odd piece that sells for a lower than average price does not mean that everyone here needs to bow down before your almighty pricing structure.

Just leave us alone, k? *muah*

Michael

whell do you have any photos to post? do all the lights work? I may be able to swing it...tony

Yes, everything (lights, switches, etc.) works fine. No static on volume pot, tone, balance or function controls.

I'll try to post some photos later today.

whell do you have any photos to post? do all the lights work? I may be able to swing it...tony

Yes, everything (lights, switches, etc.) works fine. No static on volume pot, tone, balance or function controls.

I'll try to post some photos later today.

Side shot, shot of the top, and one showing the imperfections on the face plate.

Michael

keep dreamin.

edit for mean post about how michael whines alot, leaves for weeks on end, and is all around a bit hippocritical.

[:P]

Thought you were going away for awhile? What are you waiting for? Oh ,did you still want that receiver? Car salesman, that kinda explains everything!!!!! Western N.Y., maybe we could DO lunch or something.