DEADLINE JUNE 2nd

• Moderators

Maybe you guys will have a better chance of convincing Amy to go to Hope.

We had one of these "Bring Amy to Hope Campaigns" when the pilgrimage was first announced. It didn't get off the ground at that time.

I hope Amy knows how much we all appreciate her contributions to this forum. It doesn't seem proper that she will not be attending.

If the pilgrimage is primarily for forum members, how can the administrator of the forum not attend?

• Moderators

You guys (and gal [:)] ) are very kind, but I just can't make it this year for too many reasons. You'll need a chance to cut loose anyway...what fun would it be to have the Den Mother hanging around? I'd have to ban most of you before the weekend is over. [;)]

• Klipsch Employees

we will make sure you are on the list Porter.

See you soon. Oh, Welcome to the forum.

For the rest of you, Mr. Cox has a long history with Klipsch.

Designing, installing and mixing on Klipsch products.

And he is a heck of a nice guy.

Amy!

I've sent you an e-mail.

I know I've not been around much recenty, but I am going to try to make this.

I guess I better get that room booked tommorrow.

Also, anybody else that is going - possible I could bum a ride. I don't know what my flight is going to be as I've not even looked yet.

Thanks!

P.S. One thing I do know is that I am going to try to make the 1PM plant tour on Friday (I'll take the day off from work). Since I have no family in Hope, AR, I don't plan on staying any extra days like I've had for Indianapolis (as I've often like to take the Sunday to visit them).

Steve,

I'm arriving in Little Rock on 6/15, via Northwest Flight 955, which leaves Memphis at 2:42 pm and arrives LR at 3:31 pm -- I'm renting a car and can drive you to Hope. On Northwest, you can fly from Reagan/National to Memphis and connect to Little Rock.

Better hurry if that's suitable, as the www.nwa.com website shows only 3 coach seats left on that flight.

Larry

Steve,

I'm arriving in Little Rock on 6/15, via Northwest Flight 955, which leaves Memphis at 2:42 pm and arrives LR at 3:31 pm -- I'm renting a car and can drive you to Hope. On Northwest, you can fly from Reagan/National to Memphis and connect to Little Rock.

Cool! Thanks. However, I was hoping to be thier earlier as I'd like to make that 1 PM plant tour, as I'd love to see the plant in actual operation.

I may just end up getting a car if nobody else is going to be there that early.

Thanks

Amy,

I am a friend of Trey's. I would like to come and gring a friend.

OK, you can gring a friend, but it has to be onstage, with dtel's wife. ;^)

Thanks, Bob...

• Klipsch Employees

No one ever said my friends were smart....

Kevin owns the Radio Shack in Hope.

I worked with him for about 5 years before I started with Klipsch. If you need one of "them-there-adaptors" or anything else to make your system work, he is your man.

He is a good friend and fun to have around.

Welcome Dog

Well, I got everything booked!

Unfortunatly, I wish I gotten the flight booked earlier, as the cheapest thing I could find was friggan $401 round trip (from Washington, D.C. - Reagan National). I am arriving Little Rock at 10:47 AM. I decided to get my own car. If anybody else will be there around that time, I'll give them a ride to hope. I am not leaving sunday until 4:20PM (wanted to find something a little earlier, but that was the earliest I could find, unless I wanted to leave like 8 in the morning).

I booked a room at the Econolodge through the Hotels.com site. I managed to get a corporate rate of just shy of $40/night (using Klipsch as the corporation).

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

No one ever said my friends were smart....

Kevin owns the Radio Shack in Hope.

I worked with him for about 5 years before I started with Klipsch. If you need one of "them-there-adaptors" or anything else to make your system work, he is your man.

He is a good friend and fun to have around.

Welcome Dog

Here's PWK outside Hope's "original" radio shack.

PWKTinShed_med.jpg