Dang, check out these new crown amps:

DrWho

EXACTLY! Thank you for helping me prove my point.

LMAO!!!!!

You need to look up the definition of 'irony.'

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. [:'(]

And you need to look up the definition of "troll". (I knew what you were getting at with your previous post. I'm not stupid like you think.)

There's a difference between standing your own ground (which I was/am doing) and starting trouble (which you are doing as we speak).

And you need to look up the definition of "troll". (I knew what you were getting at with your previous post. I'm not stupid like you think.)

There's a difference between standing your own ground (which I was/am doing) and starting trouble (which you are doing as we speak).

I documented that you escalate arguments for no good reason, other than a petty ego that needs plumping. Sooner, or later, the thread crumbles to a pissing contest between you and a bunch of other folks. Then the thread gets locked. You agreed with my post until someone (probably a brother) pointed out your faux pas. Par for the course. LMAO!!!

Personally, I welcome your posts for the unintended humor contained in them. [;)] How you agree with me one minute and call me names the next, all over the same message is truly hilarious. Robin Williams; loooook out!!!!!

You keep posting. We'll keep laughing. Until Amy locks up another thread. [N]

I documented that you escalate arguments for no good reason, other than a petty ego that needs plumping. Sooner, or later, the thread crumbles to a pissing contest between you and a bunch of other folks. Then the thread gets locked. You agreed with my post until someone (probably a brother) pointed out your faux pas. Par for the course. LMAO!!!

Personally, I welcome your posts for the unintended humor contained in them. [;)] How you agree with me one minute and call me names the next, all over the same message is truly hilarious. Robin Williams; loooook out!!!!!

Ahh, think what you want. It doesn't matter to me one bit. Ever since you joined the forum, you think you're MrRight on everything, so there's no point in even arguing with you. (beating a dead horse, blah, blah, blah)

It's all mind over matter... I don't mind because you don't matter. [|-)]

Hello P. Chop. [:D]

I see you now are picking a fight with good ole Bill Cain! Damn you are one heck of an internet armchair warrior!

Once again, I was mining my own business, then he decided to chime in, so don't go saying crap about me picking fights with anyone.

A bunch of children in the subwoofer forum, I swear... [:|]

So long.

Mr P. Chop,

Subwoofers are about fun,and this forum sometimes is as serious and cold as a funeral. Time to spice up things,yes it may be childish but its all in good faith.

This is a section dedicated to piles of INFERIOR subs made by Klipsch,the RSW series!

Imagine,INFERIOR subs.

Mr P. Chop,

Subwoofers are about fun,and this forum sometimes is as serious and cold as a funeral. Time to spice up things,yes it may be childish but its all in good faith.

This is a section dedicated to piles of INFERIOR subs made by Klipsch,the RSW series!

Imagine,INFERIOR subs.

Of course, you're STILL making fun of my name. (which is against forum rules, but you somehow repeatedly get away with it... imagine that)

And OF COURSE, you are still taking what I said out of context.

READ IT AGAIN! I did NOT call Klipsch RSW subs INFERIOR as you are referring to.

Of course, you're STILL making fun of my name. (which is against forum rules, but you somehow repeatedly get away with it... imagine that)

READ IT AGAIN! I did NOT call Klipsch RSW subs INFERIOR as you are referring to.

This is akin to watching a tennis match where the "ball" is a hand grenade..... [;)]

Am I the only one getting PM's about this thread? [:D] From people who have not even posted on this thread? [:o] Seems much more civilized than calling people trolls....... [:#]

how does the xti compare to the qsc plx2? I wanted to get the crown for a sub and the qsc plx2 for the mains but the airflows grrrr.... You think it would be great for a rf-83 for a xti 2000?

Ahem...back to the SUBJECT at hand...

I did get a chance to compare the QSC to the Crown and found them very comparable. The Crown is a tiny bit more forward sounding...though that could have been because it was fresh from the box. The QSC's fan is louder vs. the variable one on the Crown. With the feature set on the Crown, I'd give it the edge. For subwoofer use, I'd also give it the edge because of the parametric section. I'd put either one in my system without hesitation, both are excellent.

This, by the way, was thru a set of PMC monitors. Both were not as good as a Bryston 4BSST that is the reference amp (and to be fair, the amp on which PMC's were developed) which is just flat out more musical in every dimension...but also considerably more sheckels.

Heck I rather go with the crown over the qsc based upon you saying very comparable and that the fan is quieter. Also the fact that I am in college and rather save myself as much money (the crown seems to be around 200 dollars cheaper) And lets not talk about Bryston 4BSST amp..... I am debating 200 dollars here [:P] I mean I guess I am in the boat with DrWho that believes speakers are more important than amps. Some people spent more money switching out amps and such spending exponentially more money on amps to find out their original amp was not soo bad!

This is akin to watching a tennis match where the "ball" is a hand grenade..... [;)]

Am I the only one getting PM's about this thread? [:D] From people who have not even posted on this thread? [:o] Seems much more civilized than calling people trolls....... [:#]

No I got a PM too, and it was not very flattering either. Dang!

Well, you gotta consider the source. [;)]

My PM was from someone who only lurked and filled me in on what went on in ANOTHER audio-related forum, which eventually led to the banning of one person. You might say that some folks can make a lasting impression NO MATTER WHERE they go, or what name they choose to use.

I guess Linguistic Forensics is becoming second-nature to some of us......

Double Dang! [+o(]

Heck I rather go with the crown over the qsc based upon you saying very comparable and that the fan is quieter. Also the fact that I am in college and rather save myself as much money (the crown seems to be around 200 dollars cheaper) And lets not talk about Bryston 4BSST amp..... I am debating 200 dollars here [:P] I mean I guess I am in the boat with DrWho that believes speakers are more important than amps. Some people spent more money switching out amps and such spending exponentially more money on amps to find out their original amp was not soo bad!

Yeah, the Crown is a nice piece. It was, by the way, better than the Behringer EP-2500 I also sell...the Behringer is a bit flatter and stock from the factory has a fan that sounds like a 737 at idle. For DIRT cheap, it sounds really surprising, but the Crown is very obviously a step up.

Yes, the Bryston is not cheap...and the difference is incrimental...but it is a GOOD increment. When you graduate and get a great job and have the income...check it out. Nice thing is that the Crown you buy will be quite salable up the line. They hold their value well as they are such a well known and recognized quantity.

Well, you gotta consider the source. [;)]

My PM was from someone who only lurked and filled me in on what went on in ANOTHER audio-related forum, which eventually led to the banning of one person. You might say that some folks can make a lasting impression NO MATTER WHERE they go, or what name they choose to use.

I guess Linguistic Forensics is becoming second-nature to some of us......

Double Dang! [+o(]

LOL!

• Moderators

Sorry to disappoint again. I realize these threads can be entertaining, but I don't run this forum just to entertain. I'd like it to keep some dignity as well.