rw12 to svs pb10?

batibot

RW12 to PB10,hmm you will have a flatter response.And the PB10 reaches deeper.

Do not expect any big gains here,30Hz up and the gains will be next to nothing.Its 25Hz down you will gain.And we are not talking anything earth shaking here.

As great as the PB10 is,its a budget sub and will not do any miracles.

what would be a better replacement for the rw12? for info purposes my room is medium to almost big medium, my fronts are rf3II's and center are rf3II. I was looking at a $500 budget here so i guess my selections are very limited

I'm not sure it makes sense to replace a reasonably decent sub with a reasonably decent sub. I'd suggest just using the RW-12 for now and putting the pennies aside for a while to get ye into a great sub. If you are going to upgrade...UPGRADE! [:P]

Well said. Talking about upgrades I will most likely than not not buy any RT subs and get a way better unit for music,just heard the REL Stentor III last Friday and WOW. What an amazing music sub.Who cares about pound a ton,air pumps.REL is the pinnacle of subwoofer refinement,the two top of the line units that is.

REL Stentor III it will be. [:D]