Who is showing up on Thrusday?

I wanted to make sure to be able to make the plant tour on Friday so we are showing up Thursday night.

My plan:

I get off work (in Houston) at 0600 and Caroline is flying in at 0820. I am hoping to get out of Houston around 1100 and that should put us in Hope around 1900.

I was just wondering if anyone else was going to be there and maybe we could find some place to have a late dinner. We are staying at the Holiday Inn.

Steve

• Moderators

Elden and I will be arriving in Hope on Wednesday evening/late evening.

Our plan: We will be leaving Picayune, MS Wednesday morning. We will stop in Ruston, LA to take our youngest daughter and granddaughter out to a late lunch. After lunch in Ruston, we will depart for Hope. So we will be in Hope on Thursday. We are staying at the Best Western.

My intent is to make the drive on Wednesday so I have Thursday to mess around (perhaps go to Hot Springs so I can get a Geode for the wife) and also to be a grunt helping set anything up.

Mike (Mikebse2A3) is hoping on coming along too. I'm not sure yet if he's able to leave Wednesday or Thursday. I'll adjust as I need to, to accomodate his schedule.

Memory tells me I (we) are staying at Holiday Inn but frankly, I forget [:$]

Years past we started swapping cell phone numbers to meet up the night before.

My son and I will also be rolling into town early Thursday evening. Staying at the Best Western.

Trey could you give us some dinner options for us coming from the Little Rock side of the state? Or should we stop in Little Rock for dinner before rolling into Hope.

Maybe we could have a casual get together in one of our rooms?

JM

Looks like a few of us will be there on Thursday. Maybe we could pick a meeting place and a time and then carpool over to Texarkana and grab a bite and have some get to know each other conversation.

I think we may be heading north as soon "C" arives in Houston. She said she would drive so I can sleep in the back seat. This should put us in Hope around 4ish.

Should we just pick one of the hotels to meet at around 8?

Steve

I wanted to make sure to be able to make the plant tour on Friday so we are showing up Thursday night.

My plan:

I get off work (in Houston) at 0600 and Caroline is flying in at 0820. I am hoping to get out of Houston around 1100 and that should put us in Hope around 1900.

I was just wondering if anyone else was going to be there and maybe we could find some place to have a late dinner. We are staying at the Holiday Inn.

Steve

1900 sounds late. We could hit Texarkana late.(30mi away) ??

Terry

• Moderators

Years past we started swapping cell phone numbers to meet up the night before.

My son and I will also be rolling into town early Thursday evening. Staying at the Best Western.

Trey could you give us some dinner options for us coming from the Little Rock side of the state? Or should we stop in Little Rock for dinner before rolling into Hope.

Maybe we could have a casual get together in one of our rooms?

JM

Maybe we should make a list to share cell phone numbers. I could prepare the list.

If the list is something you guys want to to do, email me your cell phone numbers, I will make the list and then email the list back to each of you.

We usually do not eat dinner until late, however we are flexible.