"Hazardous Sound Levels" stickers

cscmc1

hey Folks -- last Air National Guard drill weekend I found a small stack of yellow noise warning stickers that were going in the circular file. I am going to place one strategically over the garage stereo system, and though some of you might like to do the same. They're the size of standard 8.5 x 11 paper, and as I said, yellow with black print. Says something like "Warning: Hazardous Noise Area / Hearing Protection Required." I have them at home if anyone really needs to know exactly what they say. Free for the asking, providing postage doesn't kill me (I haven't shipped a 8.5 x 11" envelope in a while). Just couldn't stand to see them go in the trash!

Chris

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only grabbed a handful... no worries on shipping. I'll check this weekend (I have drill again) and see if there are any more I can liberate. LOL... your avatar is what reminded me to post the offer!

PM me your address if you want one!

OK, I think I am about out of these now! Let me go in order of those who replied or PM'd first and I'll see if I can grab a few more this weekend. FWIW, these are self-adhesive, and actually read:

CAUTION

HAZARDOUS NOISE AREA

MAY CAUSE HEARING LOSS

HEARING PROTECTION REQUIRED

Alright, everyone, I am left with 3 more. Send PM's and I'll send them out in order to the next three who ask. All who've posted, PM'd, or emailed so far are covered. I'll try to snag a few mailers from work and get them out ASAP!

don't forget the 6000 dollar toilet bowls but the government decided that NY is not so much of a terrorist target this year by reducing the federal aid NY will reciever [:@] The government believes that Osama this year will attack the midwest and kill thousands of cows causing a big barbecue all across the heartland of america. [:D]

don't forget the 6000 dollar toilet bowls but the government decided that NY is not so much of a terrorist target this year by reducing the federal aid NY will reciever [:@] The government believes that Osama this year will attack the midwest and kill thousands of cows causing a big barbecue all across the heartland of america. [:D]

Yeah, that is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Not only to do it, but to let everyone know 'Hey- attack over here, we're only guarding it HALF as much as last year!"

Another reason I just try to stay clear of the news- it just Pi$$es me OFF!