I don't know. I'm kinda having second thoughts about coming.

7705307_ra.jpg

Everyone over at Audio Karma and Audio Asylum are all excited about these $50 speakers from Best Buy. If I were to replace my Cornwalls with these little speakers, and then convert all my LPs and CDs to 128kb files, I could free up enough room in my house for a sectional sofa.

NOT!!!!!!

Se ya'll Friday (although one of my son-in-laws -- the one without any Klipsch -- may be backing out)!

I don't know. I'm kinda having second thoughts about coming.

7705307_ra.jpg

Everyone over at Audio Karma and Audio Asylum are all excited about these $50 speakers from Best Buy. If I were to replace my Cornwalls with these little speakers, and then convert all my LPs and CDs to 128kb files, I could free up enough room in my house for a sectional sofa.

NOT!!!!!!

Se ya'll Friday (although one of my son-in-laws -- the one without any Klipsch -- may be backing out)!

hmm pm seem to be a nice little speaker for $45. Should mate well to my DIY tube amp. Maybe you should just stay here? there are other peoples opinions over there and all.... Who suggested that you replace your corn's with 50 dollar chinese speakers? you obviously liked them enought to copy the picture to your pc and drag it over here to bash....

[^o)] I thought looking forward to this was a given!

Dtel and I are first timers, so we aren't sure what we are in for.[;)]

But...we are looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone.

WELLLL...... there is that initiation ceremony- how'd that go Dee? Something about a block of ice and an olive I believe......