Ever smoked a Hookah? Flavored tobacco - or any interesting mix thereof?

meagain

Seems ****** bars are springing up. I'm curious about it. My intro to it was from watching CBS's Big Brother last season where Kaysar got to bring in his ****** as a reward/lux item and explained everything about it to the houseguests. Watched him set it up, etc. Darned interesting.

Anyone done it? What's it like?

In my youth, I smoked out of a bong many plantations of weed. Is that close enough? [;)]

'plantations'- I like that one.

I still have to this day, a ceramic vase shaped object with an interesting pointed leaf design on it. I wonder what that was used for?

****** bars today are just coverups for college-age doobie smoking in public. Stay away Meagain if you know what's good for you. Else you'll end up with 9 Cornwalls in your garage and stock in Chips Ahoy. [;)]

Been to the one near Clark & Belmont a few times. Think it's called Samah. It's pretty cool. Lots of flavored tobaccos to choose from. Not like cigarettes or cigars at all, it's a really light smoke. Normally when you go, you get tea & some orderve type food. Pitas & hummas, etc. Deserts are really good too.

Pricing is pretty much based on groups from what I remember. They have packages where you get a couple of hookas, and a bunch of food.

All in all, it's a pretty cool experience. If you go, make sure to get reservations for one of the curtained off rooms. Otherwise you end up at the tables up front. The curtained off rooms are basically really low tables & pillows to sit on. Makes it a lot more fun.

Its nice and melow. The smoke (you guess what kind of leaves) is cooled by the water.

I dare say that smoking pot from a ****** is hell of a lot safer than risking your life on exctasy. A 13 year old died in my town because she took something real bad.

since I goto college, yes.

It is a cool smoke, cool being temperature unlike cigars that get spicier and hotter while they get smaller. There are alot of flavors and such. Apple, pear, rose, strawberry etc. goto http://www.southsmoke.com/ for more info. It is not a bong at all.... if you smoke the wacky tobacy from it you will not get high since the water filters alot of the thc out.... I dunno personally though, as I really do not do drugs. But I guess you can drink the water.... Anyways what you do is put the tobacco, it is not dry but more wet with the other flavors mixed in like real apples etc. You place it on top, put a piece of aluminum foil and place a piece of non smoking charcoal on top. Also you put the water etc etc. When the charcoal gets hot enough it will slowly burn the tobacco and the smoke gets pushed down by sucking on the pipe. It then goes through the water and you inhale it. Its really a nice smoke, way cheaper than cigars but again you need atleast an hour free time also it is a hassle to bring outside etc etc on a windy and cold day. BTW I learned from the best, I had a friend from the Middle East and one from India teach me [:)]

"is not a bong at all.... if you smoke the wacky tobacy from it you will not get high since the water filters alot of the thc out.... I dunno personally though, as I really do not do drugs."

Did someone actually tell you that? There's also a parcel of swamp land they might want you to buy sight unseen, etc . . . . . .

Also, what Colter said......

Carl.

P.S. In the 80s, they told me in college - NEVER DRINK THE WATER!!!!

Hookahs have been around for hundreds upon hundreds of years. Do you think that people throughout the ages have been smoking tobacco in them? Naaah. But leave it to this century for someone to try it........

Seems ****** bars are springing up. I'm curious about it. My intro to it was from watching CBS's Big Brother last season where Kaysar got to bring in his ****** as a reward/lux item and explained everything about it to the houseguests. Watched him set it up, etc. Darned interesting.

Anyone done it? What's it like?

Very popular in the Middle Eastern countries to smoke hashish. I saw many of the locals indulging over in Adana, Turkey while serving my country in the USAF circa 1979. They are much different than bongs.

Normally when you go, you get tea & some orderve type food. Pitas & hummas, etc. Deserts are really good too.

They have packages where you get a couple of hookas, and a bunch of food.

All in all, it's a pretty cool experience.The curtained off rooms are basically really low tables & pillows to sit on. Makes it a lot more fun.

Sounds like pot to me.

note.... no pot or hash......

Al-Waha: Traditional Flavored Tobacco 50g

Al-Waha: Traditional Flavors 50g

Name:

Al-Waha: Traditional Flavors 50g

Your Price:

$2.20

Points For Redemption: 90

Flavored Tobacco Description

Al-Waha

Flavored Tobacco is used by novice and experienced ****** users because

of its smooth and consistent smoking experience. The 50 gram packs that

Al-Waha produces allow for ****** smokers to sample and experience an

assortment of tobacco flavors at an affordable price.

Al-Waha Flavored Tobacco Specs

Size:

50g Box

Smoking Sessions:

Approximately 5 to 7 bowls

Country of Manufacture:

Jordan

Ingredients:

Honey, Molasses, Glycerin

Traditional Flavors:

Apple, Apricot, Banana, Double Apple, Grape, Mint, Mixed Fruit, Sweet Melon (Cantaloupe)

Health Warning:

Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy

Age Restriction:

Must be at least 18 years of age to purchase flavored tobacco products

Al-Waha: Exotic Flavored Tobacco 50g

Al-Waha: Exotic Flavors 50g

Name:

Al-Waha: Exotic Flavors 50g

Your Price:

$2.20

Points For Redemption: 90

Flavored Tobacco Description

Al-Waha Flavored Tobacco is used by

novice and experienced ****** users because of its smooth and

consistent smoking experience. The 50 gram packs that Al-Waha produces

allow for ****** smokers to sample and experience an assortment of

tobacco flavors at an affordable price.

Al-Waha Flavored Tobacco Specs

Size:

50g Box

Smoking Sessions:

Approximately 5 to 7 bowls

Country of Manufacture:

Jordan

Ingredients:

Honey, Molasses, Glycerin

Exotic Flavors:

After Nine (Mint, Chocolate

Combination), Bounty (Coconut, Vanilla, Cola Combination), Bubble Gum

(Spearmint), Cappuccino, Coconut, Five Star Mix (Double Apple,

Strawberry, Peach, Guava, Vanilla Combination), Frappuccino (Coffee,

Strawberry, Cherry Combination), Honey, Lemon, Licorice, Mango,

Memories (Peach, Cherry, Mint Combination), Orange, Pineapple, Rose,

Winter Flower (Mint, Rose, Apple, Cola Combination)

Health Warning:

Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy

Age Restriction:

Must be at least 18 years of age to purchase flavored tobacco products

LMFAO- yeah never drink the water, and don't spill it on the carpet or yourself either unless you want to have a nice FUNK smell all night.

I used to have an ice cube tray that made little 3/4" round cubettes that would go down the neck of my 'smoking utensil' so as to really cool the smoke.

And don't use wine- it makes the smoke taste horrible.

Have fun with your 'tobacco blends' kiddies! tee hee

M