Hey guys is there anything new at Hope that you got to demo?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Larry,

You did an excellent job documenting our "adventures".

The "little camera" you were carrying around took excellent pictures.

"Thanks for the memories".

The brochures are beautiful. Looks like the folks at Klipsch heard your "cries" when you were in Indy last year.

IMO, your assessment of the speakers in the listening room was right on.

The Heresy's were mighty impressive. We are considering purchasing a pair for dtel's workshop. They are definitely on our list.

Great work!

Finally, out and about for a few wrap-up pics. Here are Trey and Who, having a grand time in their most expert management of mixing and recording the evening's uh, artists --

Holy crap I don't remember sweating that much...I just remember the sweat stopping cuz I ran outta water, lol. And to think I accidently left those clothes behind in Triceratop's room (who took them home and washed them for me and will be mailing them back). [:$]

I liked the pics Larry and the short stories to go along with it. [Y]

Mr. Claire, you sir are a gentleman and scholar not to mention one heck of a photo journalist[;)]

The weekend spent in your presence was an honor and a thrill for me. Thanks a million for the fine photo's and comments that are spot on to just how this event went down. For those who did not make this journey Larry has marked it well and given in the photo's the passion that surrounded the whole event and once again proves just what a great place the Klipsch forum and it's members are[:D]

Richard, I'm so glad you clarified as I don't really think anyone from the back office at the South East Conference would really care about these post[:^)]

Pass me another bottle of that old Plungerhead would ya[<:o)]

Just read the whole thread and sure wished I could have made it there. If this is an annual event I'm there next year. Definitely want to meet some of you fine folks, and also want to hear some of the newer offerings.

Fantastic job with the pics and the commentary, Larry!

Mike