Special Report #2! Congratulations Dtel!

Dtel is now the proud owner of a brand, spanken new pair of Cornwall IIIs! Un-friggan-believable! I think the guy was about to pass out when his name was called! These are not even built yet, so he'll get to pick out the finish and so forth.

Now, I am truly envious, as I'd love to get a pair of these myself.

Con-friggan-gradulations Dtel!

• Moderators

We are still in shock.

As most of you know, we have truly enjoyed this trip. Everyone, and I do mean everyone with Klipsch has been so generous. The time we have spent in Hope with the forum members and employees of Klipsch has been so rewarding for both of us.

The forum members have supported us during our families losses from Katrina, the graduation of our oldest daughter from nursing school, the marriage of our middle daughter, and the birth of two of our grandchildren.

The members have answered question after question relentlessly. We can not thank you guys enough for sharing your time with us. You accepted us and we became part of the "forum family".

The employees of Klipsch we had the good fortune to meet this weekend were no less than outstanding. Jim and Roy took great interest in our forum members and spent numerous hours sharing information with anyone that wanted to talk "shop". The factory employees were genuinely happy to see us and made it a point to thank us for coming. Can you imagine that?

There are no words to adequately thank Trey for the time he has put into this Pilgramage. It was obvious to us that a lot of thought and time went into the planning. The Pilgramage was held without a hitch. A special thanks to everyone that worked with Trey in the background to pull this off.

Stephen, Mark and the rest of the Klipsch family a big thanks goes out to all of you. If I omitted thanking anyone my apologies.

Last but not least...The Cornwall III's...what can we say? We were thrilled when we received the BS buttons. We thought we had something when we were given the buttons? Then, we thought okay a t-shirt would be way cool. Man would we like a t-shirt.

Instead we are being given a brand new pair of Cornwall III's!!! How great is that. It is more than we could even have hoped for. A BRAND NEW PAIR OF CORNWALL III'S. I am not aware of any company that treats its forum members as well Klipsch does.

We enjoyed the trip immensely even before the Cornwall III's. In answer to your question, we will be spending a few days in Arkansas and will pick up our new Cornwall III's in a couple of days from the factory and bring them home ourselves. Do you really think we would trust our new babies to UPS or any of the other "shipping companies".

It is now 2:00 a.m, but I can assure you we will be making many more posts regarding our Cornwall III's. (doesn't that sound cool, "our Cornwall III's)

Thank you Klipsch for your generosity. Not just for the speakers, but for the entire Pilgramage.

Instead we are being given a brand new pair of Cornwall III's!!! How great is that. It is more than we could even have hoped for. A BRAND NEW PAIR OF CORNWALL III'S. I am not aware of any company that treats its forum members as well Klipsch does.

Exactly! The next time some jackass tries to tell me how good Bose is compared to other brands, I'll have to ask him if Bose ever invited thier customers to see thier manufacturing plant. If Bose ever provided lunch and dinner to these visiting customers. If Bose ever went out of there way to setup a place, and provided live entertainment for these customers. If Bose employees want to just hang out with the customer like it was a buddy they knew for a long time. If Bose just flat out gave away two of there best products to two lucky persons that came to visit. I could go on and on. This is what Klipsch did these past two days. They did not have to do this, but they did. They were just as much appreciated that anybody even bothered to show up as we where appreciated that they went through the trouble to put this on!

Yes, Congratulations DTel, and I hope that everytime you sit down in front of those Cornwalls that you remember these two days and all the folks involved. You know what would be cool is if you could get everybody in the plant that day they are made to sign them on the back. Make these a truly unique pair. Hell, would be cool if Daddy Dee could get eveybody to sign those RF-7s as well!

Momma and Daddy, I wish I could have been there to see the look on Daddys face. I am sure it was pure shock. I am so glad that yall won those speakers. I know Daddy is going to be like a little kid in the candy store rigging them up lol. And I know everyone who steps into that house will get the pleasure of hearing them and enjoying them. None, however, more than Daddy. I can hear it now...Eric Clapton jammin out the speakers!! I am so glad that yall had a good trip. I am happy for yall. Can't wait to see you on your way through Ruston....LOVE YALL

Hey Eldon, congrats and all- but I'm afraid that the gang is keeping the sad truth from you. Those CWIII's will be a terrible timbre match to your all-forte setup. So you might as well pass them on up here to the Cornwall King (that would be your's truly) [;)]

But seriously- how is it that these door prizes always go to the most loyal and humble Forum members who are true lovers of the classic Klipsch sound. I mean, Picky, then Daddy Dee, now Dtels- once again the words come so easily- couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks. You winners are in very good company.

So do you have the finish of choice picked out yet? Figured out where these will integrate into your system? (ahem- allow me to give a hint- MAINS!)

Wish I could have been there, not just to see the look on your faces, but to meet you both- and all your kin- your group must have held a record for largest contingency ever at a Klipsch gathering. AH- that's how they did it- they stuffed the ballot box!

Michael