Sorry I'm not able to upload any of my Pilgrimage pics while still on the road! We'll be back home Thursday, where it'll be easier to git em up. I've got some good pictures of Who at the board!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers to Fini!

I for one, am sick & tired of continually having to clean all the coke from my pc monitor. I'll be sitting back just cruising along reading something and along comes Mr. Fini with a slightly different perspective and I'll end up spitting my coke all over the place as I burst out with laughter.

Cheers again pal!! was great meeting you & your family (as it was everyone)

[D][D]

post-15072-1381930093664_thumb.jpg

Christy,

Ever hear that song, Birdhouse in your Soul? It's by They Might Be Giants, a favorite band of mine!

Here's the famous Daddy Dee taking it all in (and givin' it right back!).

post-3580-13819301881558_thumb.jpg

Damn Gregg- nice candid 'personality' shots! You have a very uncanny knack of getting images of people that look just like themselves. Using existing light sure helps. These are great!

This is more difficult that most people realize. First you have to know them, so you are aware of when their guard is down and they are behaving naturally, then be stealthy enough to sneak up with them unawares, then press the shutter at just the right moment.

If you were in Indy, I'd hire you any day man!

Michael

fini: Great photos, ole buddy - it sure was a pleasure to finally meet you and your family. Verna and I especially enjoyed having breakfast with you on Saturday morning. Sorry all of the activity with filming and such prevented you and I from spending more time catching up. There's always next time, my friend! - Glenn