Yeah, Damon: I was there with you when that happened. You should have seen the look on your face! Caroline is a real sweetheart. She and Steve are great people. She and Verna really got along great and they both got along great with Michelle, (j4knee's wife) who is also a really nice person. The three girls and Triceritops (John) spend a lot of time together at a corner table on both nights. You could hear them all laughing every time the band stopped playing. I wound up calling them the "4 Musketeers". Jim (j4knee) said the girls unofficially formed a group called "Speaker-a-non". Christy (dtel's wife) who is also a sweetie, hung around with the girls occasionally, too. If that weren't a dry county, I bet instead of the 4 Musketeer's, I would have called them the "Tequilla Sisters!" They had a blast together.

So, if any of you wives out there didn't want to come because you thought you were gonna be bored: Parish the thought! Verna said it's the best time she's had in a long time. The whole group is just a bunch of high-quality people!

Picky's observation of the "forum wives" having a good time is right on with my sense of things.

My wife, Jan, had a great time, even though her work prevented her from staying the whole time.

Yeh, the wives were even getting up and going to the bathroom together, just like regular girls!

[;)]

That was a good one Damon.

The most memorable quote I heard this weekend was from Dr Who on the ride back from the plant Sat evening. He said "I hate horn loaded woofers, they just don't sound right since they don't properly reproduce he distortion that the recording engineer hears when he is mixing as he listens to his 10" cone woofers" Something to that effect.[:D]

What a hoot. All good times with great people.

JM

That was a good one Damon.

The most

memorable quote I heard this weekend was from Dr Who on the ride back

from the plant Sat evening. He said "I hate horn loaded woofers, they

just don't sound right since they don't properly reproduce he

distortion that the recording engineer hears when he is mixing as he

listens to his 10" cone woofers" Something to that effect.[:D]

Hey, I somehow gotta justify why my crappy recordings sound great on Chorus II's and awful on khorns [;)]

Btw, it goes "I hate hornloaded bass cuz there isn't enough

intermodulation distortion - which is something present in the studio

and almost becomes a part of the music on their tiny subwoofers" [;)]

I'm not sure what the funniest moment for me was...I think it was on

Tuesday when Trey took me to this park for lunch. I set the food we had

just picked up on the picnic table and then sat down on the bench...the

table was sitting like a teeter-totter on a tree root and I sent one of

the drinks flying into the air. I freaked out and tried to catch the

other drink which shot the table back down and knocked it over too. Man

that was embarrassing, lol.