setting on. I have forks, grapple, bucket (smooth and with teeth) and am
making a "land plain" attachment. I have rented a breaker for her (needed
when building pad, I had some LARGE rocks to deal with) and can rent many more
attachments. She may not have the breakout force of Bruits but she is pretty in
her own way[;)]

post-14862-13819301336456_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Coytee,

I didn't realize you were a "pyro". I am sure dtel shared some of his "pyro" stories with you.

He's a genuine, certified, pyromaniac. We have neighbors that actually join in the pyro projects. We call dtel and his two buddies "The Three Amigos". They all own Kabotas and assist one another with their "burning projects".

I will try to get a pic of them in the next few days and post it for you guys.

Here is one of my annual bonfire pics. We pile up everything for a year and burn it around the end of October. We make a big party out of it. Being in the fire service for 11 years I have had the oportunity to witness some pretty big fires and some of them we would go wow this is to pretty to put out. There is just something amasing about fire it almost hipnotic. When you are in a room in a house that is in a free burning stage, meaning that everything is on fire. There is little to no smoke and you can make out where there are chairs and tables and the fire is rolling across the ceiling it is just so neet looking that you don't want to introduce water in there cause you know if going to get really really hot and your not going to be able to see anything anymore. In the 11 years I was in the fire service I can only recall a few time that I actually saw a room in this stage of incipitation (sp). most of the time it was just hot and black with an orange glow.

Here is the pic of one of the bonfires right after I lit it and Caroline thought it was going to get out of hand so she was running around with the water hose I took the picture and went back to churning icecream[:D]

post-16814-13819301606556_thumb.jpg

On the little island of Palaio Trikeri we don't allow toys like these - actually there is no motorized transport or equipment whatsoever.

Our moving equipment, therefore, looks a little different.

This is my main piece of equipment for the development we did, Vitara:

post-6383-13819301739492_thumb.jpg