AMMENDED PILGRIMIGE PETITION STARTED!!

I hereby, being of somewhat sound mind and questionably sound body, move that the beforementioned petition be formally ammended.[;)][:o]

The changes shall consist of the following:

A rotational Pilgrimige schedule shall be establised.[:D]

This rotation shall consist of gatherings at both Hope and Indy, as they both have diverse things to offer. This shall also serve to facilitate both geographic needs as well as differing sonic offerings.[8]

The Hope Pilgrimige shall be included at least part of the time. We could gather at Hope or Washington Arkansas as proposed by other members of this Forum.

The addition of other locations shall be able to be proposed and arranged by other members. Possible selections include but are not limited to: Hawaii, Fiji, Venice, Salzburg, Southern California, NYC, South Padre Island, etc.[au][ip]

This contract shall be flexible in the requirements of the setting up of the actual Pilgrimige. This year's was wonderful, but was a ton of work on the folks at Klipsch. It would still be wonderful if the gathering were less labor intesive on personell such as Trey. Essentially, the purpose of this clause is to not make the ammount of labor involved force the Hope portion to be abandoned as a possiblity.

Other members of the Forum shall hereby be allowed and encouraged to add comments to this proposal.

TRANSLATION: WE HAVE GOT TO DO HOPE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. IT WAS TOO WONDERFUL TO NOT DO.[:D]

AND JUST REMEMBER: I TOO BELIEVE IN PLACE CALLED HOPE......[;)]

PAUL[ip]

• Moderators

He he...couldn't resist!

Seriously, we do appreciate the feedback, and do what we can to make the most people happy! It's not easy, especially with this group! [;)]

And YES, I've thought about next year. I'd better start planning now, since Trey said I'm going to have to take over... (I think he's still passed out somewhere in Arkansas)

• Moderators

I think you guys will do what we offer and like it

[:D]

Amy how could we not like it.[;)]

Klipsch has done such a good job. We read the reviews (raves) about the trip to Indy last year, that's what made us go to Hope. It's all about the food, fun and fellow forum members.

For those of you that don't know, we were supposed to make the "informal trip" to Hope last year (it was the weekend of dtel's birthday), but we got sidetracked by some woman named "Katrina".

This trip to Hope made up for our loss.

Besides, someone said the night life in Indy is great![;)]

My petition is not a complaint or criticism. It is a semi- humorous attempt to try to arrange future get togethers in Hope

Once again, my sarcastic humor is lost in translation. Anyone care to help me triamp my Bose speakers?@!#$%&*

The reason I even mention it is that it was mentioned at Hope that there would possibly not be future gatherings in Hope. The goofy petition was my attempt to energize the troops to encourage future events there.

So, Amy, obviously we would appreciate anything, but please consider future ones in Hope.

• Moderators

My petition is not a complaint or criticism. It is a semi- humorous attempt to try to arrange future get togethers in Hope

Once again, my sarcastic humor is lost in translation. Anyone care to help me triamp my Bose speakers?@!#$%&*

The reason I even mention it is that it was mentioned at Hope that there would possibly not be future gatherings in Hope. The goofy petition was my attempt to energize the troops to encourage future events there.

So, Amy, obviously we would appreciate anything, but please consider future ones in Hope.

Hey doc, don't be so uptight.[;)] Amy's sense of humor is like the rest of ours'. She was kidding. It's all good.

• Moderators

No problem. I try to always include a smiley face to tip people off who may not "get" me, but sometimes it gets lost in the text. Maybe I should do a row [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

At any rate, I don't think I mentioned welcome to the forum, and I'm glad you could make the pilgrimage. I hope we can do it in Hope again, as well (since Trey gets to do all the work--HA)

Amy, did you see my posts about bringin the Bose's to Hope? They were dripping wet with sarcasm, and people did not get them.

I actually tried to find the boses to bring and to hook them up after I hooked up my Khorns at the farmhouse, but we recently moved and I couldn't find them in the garage in some old box. It would have been funny to walk them in the listening room with the Jub and ask If I could have the engineers see if they could tweek them to make them sound better. I had my two boys with me though, and would not have wanted them to see the verbal and possible physical onslaught that would have ensued.

I'm actually usually pretty good at recognizing the sarcasm in others, I must have been off my game for a minute, oh well.

• Moderators

Amy, did you see my posts about bringin the Bose's to Hope? They were dripping wet with sarcasm, and people did not get them.

Yes, I did, but since you were brand new to the forum, I wasn't sure how to take it either! Now, if someone like..hmmm.. FINI said it, most of us would've caught on right away!

I think we're starting to get you!

(insert SMELLY face here)