HOPE PLANT ADDRESS

• Moderators

Okay, here is everyone's chance, rather you attended The Pilgramage in Hope or not, to send a letter to the great folks that build your speakers.

Klipsch

137 County Road 278

Hope, AR 71801

Attention: Donna Garner

Please send letters to Donna Garner's attention so they do not get lost in the shuffle, as Amy puts it.

I really hope all of you will find the time to write a letter and express your appreciation and gratitude to these folks. For those of you that did not attend the Pilgramage, I can assure you these people deserve a few minutes of your time and encouragement.

It was a humbling experience to meet these people, hear about their length of employment and witness them at work first hand.

The stories they told weren't too bad either.[:)]

For those of you that have not read the posts under "Pilgramage" I encourage you to do so. It will give you a new insight into the Klipsch family.

Since, dtel and I did not post anything in this section regarding our winning a pair of Cornwall III's, I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank Klipsch for their extreme generosity.

I would also like to thank the employees of Klipsch, (Trey definitely is at the top), the forum members and the City of Hope, AR for the hospitality and family environment we experienced.

I would also like to say to the parents' of the children/young adults that attended the Pilgramage...You should hold your heads high and be proud. Your children are some of the most intelligent, respectful, considerate, well-behaved children I ever met in my life.

I do apologize if I keep repeating myself, but dtel and I are still suffering from the "shock and awe" of our visit to Hope. And...I just don't mean the speakers.

• Moderators

Oh, Boy. I remember when it was:

Klipsch

Hope, Ark.

PRospect 7-3395

DRBILL

Dr. Bill,

Are you telling your age? [;)]

My husband still remembers his telephone number from age 5 or 6, Whitehall (WH)7211.

I love stories like these.

My daughters who are 27, 26 and 25 don't remember a time when remote controls didn't exist. They asked, "How did you change the station? What a riot...

Christy