FS-Black LaScala's.....SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steamer

• Moderators

How far is Iowa from central Texas?

My wife loves them. I have an older pair now. Would you consider shipping

or would that be prohibitively expensive. If you have any ideas, let me know.

My wife is currently telling me that

"those are the most beautiful speakers I have ever seen"

Thanks, Paul

I have to agree with the wife on this. These are as pretty as those new walnut finish LaScalas we saw in Hope. In fact, I think these are even prettier.

Paul, I sure hope you can get these, they are beautiful.

Hey, dwilawyer, what happened to you? Did you ever make it to Hope? We were all on the lookout for you and wondering where you were.

Well folks the slow boat to China never set sail and a gentleman from down south by the name of Troy Ohden picked them up tonight.He called last night and said he was gonna drive up and get them.I asked where from and he replies Kentucky only about 8 hrs or so.I says OK sounds like a roadtrip,got a buddy coming with.He replys no to short of notice.I'm thinkin this guy is a road warrior and crazy to boot...I like that!

Troy arrived shortly after I got home from work.There was weather in the area and we were worried about them getting wet.Troy brought some plastic to wrap them.We figured out a plan and about an hour later they were sitting in his truck strapped up behind the cab with lots of foam padding.

At that point he got his camera out and got a pic of the load.Then I found myself posing for one also.He had to hit the road soon to a friends place in Illinois.I gave him a quick tour of my system and we checked the radar.The weather was mostly to the north.

Troy,thanks for buying the Scala's and like I said before I am impressed with your commitment to that long road trip alone.I hope you enjoy the LaScala's as much as I did.

Be sure to post those pics.

Greg