Click

wheelman

Anyone go see this Adam Sandler film yet? I did an really like it. I found myself laughing when no one else was, and not laughing when everyone else was. I reckon we all have a difference sense of humor. Well I havent' been to a theater in a very long time so it was nice just to get out to one for a change. I think I will buy this one when it comes out on dvd.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA the Fonze is in it ( Henry plays his dad and is great). Yeah it's real stupid that's why I dug it. It's the best one he's done inawhile though. Still has some of that sentimental stuff he's been leaning towards lately, but there are some crazy stuff in there from his earlier days.

I said I liked Spanglish here a month or so ago, and I really liked Click--

AS is playing serious like in Spanglish, but there's alot more of his schtick, too--

I'd put it in the same category as Groundhog Day, Its a Wonderful Life, and Scrooged, where the main character gets to look at their life from an outside perspective. This one has alot of warnings about working too hard and eating too much junk food--although humorous. A great story and a fresh approach to looking at your life through the main character.

Christopher Walken is perfect for his role, but he is just ok. Kate Beckinsale is a doll-baby but doesn't do anything great. Henry Winkler is stunning in one scene. But, its all AS's show and he delivers. Alot of laughs--so many that I want to see it again to see what I missed--

Check out his daughter grown up -- wow --who is THAT girl?

But, its serious too, and this new actnig style AS is doing is pretty effective--you feel him panic as his life slips away --

Recommended-

• 2 weeks later...

I do like how, as of late, Christopher Walken has broken out of his once typecast role of the creepy, sinister villain.

Anything Kate Beckinsale is in makes it a must-see. It's also nice to see her break out of what I generally associate her as - a tough-as-nails leather-clad vampire-hunting b!atch.

I do like how, as of late, Christopher Walken has broken out of his once typecast role of the creepy, sinister villain. Anything Kate Beckinsale is in makes it a must-see. It's also nice to see her break out of what I generally associate her as - a tough-as-nails leather-clad vampire-hunting b!atch.

You got that right, Kate is SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!