Thank you, Arkansas!

• Moderators

Fini,

You are too funny sometimes. I opened this thread thinking "Wow, let me see what Fini had to say about the Great State of Arkansas"...as always "you got me on this one".

Come to think of it, there seemed to be signs like those all over the state welcoming you![;)] You are really special![:P]

And yes, gas is cheap there.[:@]

Yeh, Arkansas is actually a well kept secret. In 1987 I remember Paul Harvey said Fayetteville, AR was the best city in the nation in which to live.

Glad you were here Fini. You need to come back with enough slack in your itinerary so we can go trout fishing.

Great pic. Is that from your welcome to Malvern? We just finished Brickfest, and folks were missing you already.

p.s. for those that don't know... Malvern, Arkansas is the brick capital of the USA.

Yeh, Arkansas is actually a well kept secret. In 1987 I remember Paul Harvey said Fayetteville, AR was the best city in the nation in which to live.

Glad you were here Fini. You need to come back with enough slack in your itinerary so we can go trout fishing.

Great pic. Is that from your welcome to Malvern? We just finished Brickfest, and folks were missing you already.

p.s. for those that don't know... Malvern, Arkansas is the brick capital of the USA.

Brick capital ? Huh

Very strange I had no idea... I usually hit the Little Red River on the first day of fall to do some trout fishing and it has never failed me. Gotta go catch some flies...

Brick capital ? Huh

Very strange I had no idea... I usually hit the Little Red River on the first day of fall to do some trout fishing and it has never failed me. Gotta go catch some flies...

Yeh. I never have fished the LRR. Always go up the the upper White River.

You know, given my reputation having visited this lovely state just last September, I half-way suspected to hear, "Go home, you blasphemous pervert!" Instead I got, "Wecome back, you blasphemous pervert!"

[;)]

You know, given my reputation having visited this lovely state just last September, I half-way suspected to hear, "Go home, you blasphemous pervert!" Instead I got, "Wecome back, you blasphemous pervert!" [;)]

[<:o)]We need more blasphemous perverts [6]