Electro-Voice X36 datasheet - attached

Guest " "

Thanks again, Speakerfritz. This is what EVGuy (Bernie) sent to me. I see these things on ebay often at unreasonably (at least to me) high bids. They seem so easy to duplicate. And probably come up with a better version. Let me take a picture of what I plan to do.

post-22711-1381930191526_thumb.jpg

The one on the right is an X8. It's a steel enclosure, not too good for air cores. And the coils, I don't know if you can see them clearly, are parallel to each other. Not good.

The one on the left is a plastic connection box for electrical wiring from Lowe's.

post-22711-1381930191635_thumb.jpg

This one (plastic, and contents) is intended for ALK's universal A low freq section. The 2.4 mH coil fits just right.

I might have to use Erse inductors for my version of the X8, and smaller air cores for the X36.

No, Bob. I will not use tar, I promise. Where can I get some good wax, though?

Armando

post-22711-1381930191689_thumb.jpg

If I have to spend the money, (as little as I have) it might as well be on the good parts.

You got a good collection of schematics and data sheets, don't you? You must have been really busy gathering all of those.

Thanks again, buddy.