Top 10 reasons Americans are so fat

That top 10 list looks like the top ten excuses for being overweight that absolve one of most personal responsibility. I would less skeptical about it if it had included sedentary lifestyle and high calorie diet.

BTW, I am a compassionate individual, but this kind of stuff just points at some bigger issues in our society. Anyhoo....back to Klipsch for me.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB, I would have thought something like this to be beneath you.

And though there is a RELATIVELY higher concentration of over weight people in my country, I do believe it has more to do with the FACT that Americans are comparatively wealthier, than say, the Chineese.

Hmm, lets talk about fat Chineese mongers. How about starting with Mao Zedong. Or, better yet, lets talk about the freedom exercises at Tiananmen.

Sorry, guys. I know this in uncharacteristic of me, but I hate it when ignorat dumbasses regurgitate something they saw on TV, and then make blanket statements.

And though there is a RELATIVELY higher concentration of over weight people in my country, I do believe it has more to do with the FACT that Americans are comparatively wealthier, than say, the Chineese.

Hmm, lets talk about fat Chineese mongers. How about starting with Mao Zedong. Or, better yet, lets talk about the freedom exercises at Tiananmen.

Sorry, guys. I know this in uncharacteristic of me, but I hate it when ignorat dumbasses regurgitate something they saw on TV, and then make blanket statements.

Gilbert

I live in PA and I am fat, dumbass.

Nope... Americans are fat. Damn fat. Other countries where the average level of income is close or even higher than ours have several times less overweight people. Some states have surpassed 50% in terms of overweight population. That's insane.

Take a drive by a shopping mall type area about 8:00, 9:00, or even 10:00 at night and see the food joint parking lots are full. People eat for amusement and right before laying down for eight hours of sleep.

Notice how empty the breakfast places are at 5:00, 6:00, and 7:00 in the morning.

Gilbert

Are you fat because your American?

Gilbert

Gosh Jackson why are you always starting something????

Its all good, actually I think my classification is overweight vs say obese based on my BMI, need to loose about 10 lbs. Spent this morning taking down some maples, gonna be 90 and very humid so I think going for a jog is out. Probably will drink a sixpack and eat some ribs while watching repeats of BJ and the Bear, Dukes of Hazard and Knight Rider.

Gosh Jackson why are you always starting something????

No, he didn't start this.

I did, by throwing the first cacaball (aka cussword), sorry JB. I got worked up over nothing.

Jacksonbart knows what I mean............just bustin' him............You should know better than throwing cacaballs....