SVS Plus 12.3 driver upgrade

ajcllc

SVS subs are a complete waste of money,I feel sorry for the people that buy over the net and dont know what they are getting,And you Just got sucked into listening to all the online forum pimps that work for the company saying they are the best,Try going to other forums where they talk svs,I heard from others that if you cut up SVS you get booted out and banned,Thats right they are all workers and braggers to move SVS product,So you are not reading posts from actual owners of the the subs,they are actual pushers for their product,I dont see Klipsch plastered all over the internet bragging how good of a product they have,actly they dont have to and you get a good product when you buy it,I cant count all the people i have talked to that shipped SVS back and purchased other subs other than toilet tubes made from card board or big coffin boxes that are not needed,I like the link to the photo with the huge SVS boxes in this small room,If you had a good subwoofer with real bass you wouldnt need two of these huge boxes in a small room like this.I heard plenty of svs subs and they were a joke,Ill take any high end Klipsch sub over a SVS,My single Trinty would kill these two subs in this room and lossen up the paneling,Better yet will take Ears velo HGS18 and my trinty and put it in this room,NO....Come on guys Do you actly hear or FEEL any thing from those huge SVS boxes............This is the SVS Joke here look at the link http://avforum.com/myhometheater/users/wmorig//8b0d20daf57f1f6c1ff90c6e51dd3010.JPG

Guys, guess what.....?[:o]

Baiting "Paul" (no relation to any of the Pauls in two-channel) just crawled out from under his rock to again bash all SVS subs and their owners.

I've responded to his hash-slinging SVS hate posts more than once. I will not waste my time any further. Ironically, all of his hate SVS posts look remarkably similar. Are they all generated from one corporate source? If not, where's the creativity? Say something new.

Others, feel free to respond (or not).

Carl.

P.S. Please go ahead and feel free to dislodge your "paneling" with your Trinity.

Its a free world, and we all have our preferences in what we look for from a sub.

Guys, guess what.....?[:o]

Baiting "Paul" (no relation to any of the Pauls in two-channel) just crawled out from under his rock to again bash all SVS subs and their owners.

I've responded to his hash-slinging SVS hate posts more than once. I will not waste my time any further. Ironically, all of his hate SVS posts look remarkably similar. Are they all generated from one corporate source? If not, where's the creativity? Say something new.

Others, feel free to respond (or not).

Carl.

P.S. Please go ahead and feel free to dislodge your "paneling" with your Trinity.

Its a free world, and we all have our preferences in what we look for from a sub.

I see you are one of the worms with the SVS sub,You are one of the owners that crawled in the hole[:P] send it back so they can put it on their used page.

Ayyeeee - that's me, but a worm X 2.

I actually own (and love) not just one, but two SVS subs in two different setups. [:D]

C'mon Paul, you know that you want to buy my old ISD drivers. After all, TC Sounds is a fine manufacturer. Give you a great deal on 'em.

Carl.

EBAY STARTING BID 99 cents.Sold 99 cents shipped to the next Baiting sucker[:D]P.S. Please go ahead and feel free to dislodge your "paneling" with your Trinity. For your info I dont have paneling,the paneling is here http://avforum.com/myhometheater/users/wmorig//8b0d20daf57f1f6c1ff90c6e51dd3010.JPG

Okay Paul, if that is your opinion :)

I myself have experienced that the svs's is better than the velodyne dd18 that i have owned earlier.

Btw, i don't need two svs to get enough bass in my room. I bought two for the price of one dd18, now with far better headroom, symmetry and sound/bass quality.

I respect your opinion Paul, but do not expect others to have the same sonic taste/preferences as you do. That depends on personal preferences and indiviual taste. Good bass is a very relative expression.

Though i am glad that you have found the suwoofer that is right for you.

Actually, it goes to a SVS thread a few eons ago on here, that spread and the next issue was, a whole "klipsch" column on the forum board was dedicated to SVS on subwoofers...question was, who's forum is this....

My only point, if TomV and the svs boys are in with Klipsch, fine, but what gets me, and they have made $$$$$$$ off of you....why DON'T YOU HAVE your OWN bulletin board on YOUR WEBSITE for Q&A...thats it...[;)]

nothing to do with you as "owners" just Co. Logistics.....

nothing to do with you as "owners" just Co. Logistics.....

Actually it was the "owners" of the subs and not the company that was doing all the posting. I don't recall seeing Tom or Ron doing any of the posting. Were there some shills? Your guess is as good as mine. I do however think most of it was over excited owners of the product wanting to spread the word of what they perceive as a good value.

I don't recall seeing Tom or Ron doing any of

the posting..... I do however think most of it was over excited

owners of the product wanting to spread the word of what they perceive

as a good value.

Most was... same as Rotel and Outlaw owners seem to do in other

sections here (Aragon is part of Klipsch too) .... OTOH, TomV used to

post here (clearly, as himself) mostly to clarify discussions over

their products. I think he stopped following a Klipsch employee's

request. His posts were diplomatic, and never critical of Klipsch's

products...

IMHO, these forums are a Klipsch "community" and not just support

forums... so it's important to allow discussions of other products (and

subjects for that matter), otherwise it would pretty dull

reading.

And what about all us DIY'ers ... would this imply that we should stop posting as well?

ROb

I would like to say that I own both: a Klipsch SW15 and an SVS 25-31+. I believe the answer is in "percieved value" of the products. My SW15 is 10 years old and was top of the line back then. My SVS is maybe 2 years old and is an excellent sub by comparison. I have no problem with Klipsch subs except for the price tag. The SVS is half the price and a darn good sub! It is a far better sub than the SW15 which I still have and use (for movies). LIke others, just my opinion....

p.s. I have ordered the upgrade...if for no other reason to extend the warranty and have a spare!

Dave

TomV did post on the forum to resolve issues, usually a svs sounds weird or I hear some noise so he just posted to contact him etc etc. Also he I think was an enthusiastic about klipsch products as he seemed to have a general preference for them. But it is a double sided sword. Hey without competition, Klipsch products would not be as good as now. Think of the new RT-12D, I bet it can be compared to the behemoth 4 cubic foot svs subs yet the size is half!. Its survival of the fittest and by raising the stakes the consumer gets the best product out there.