Jubilee bass bin frequency response compared to Khorn

Coytee

anyone seen coyotee-o and mike from tn....i heard today that the jub program was going to be loaded into the cnc machines....

Hey Roy! are you going to be teasing us with these little updates[;)]

Actually the teasing would be more effective with a picture or two as the Build Progresses[:D]

mike tn[:)]

I SOOOO agree with mike. This way, the forum can have documentation from birth to final resting place. (did that sound right?)

I intend on taking some pics as I get off truck & lugged to their spot where my Khorns use to reside.

I'll be posting those, so it'd be cool to have it from "trees" to end of factory

[:D]

okay, you talked me into it...i will go fishing in the morning.....uhhhhh, sorry wrong conversation.....

guess what? i was asked to confirm the drawings today, so it looks like we cut parts on tuesday and i just happen to have a camera and regardless of what trey thinks (and that is really, really giving him the benefit of the doubt), i will post pictures of coyotee-o and mike tn's babies being fertilized and put together. i will even ask the employees to pose with pictures (no problem there, we have alot of posers in the plant) and i even asked miss donna, the hr patrolwoman, to get a signature sheet of everyone that touches them and some sort of legal document that your better half can use to have you guys put away. how does that sound? can i be in the group now......pleeeeeease?

roy

[:D][:D][:D] As far as being put away, my defense will be to put Roy on the STAND and let him explain how he gets these ideas from the worm as he's fishing and then if thats not enough I'll put some Muddy Waters's(folk singer) and Buddy Guy's (Blues Singer) on the Jubilees.

Yea! Thats My Plan

mike tn[;)]

Hey, now we're cookin'. Geez, now I am getting excited and they are not even mine. [;)]

hey triplej,

if you send me your address and some "special" gifts, coyotee-o or miketn jubs might get "lost"....you know how those shipping goons are.......

roy

If your not sure my guess for "special" gifts = SOMETHING FOR FISHING!!!!!![;)]

mike tn

Hey, now we're cookin'. Geez, now I am getting excited and they are not even mine. [;)]

hey triplej,

if you send me your address and some "special" gifts, coyotee-o or miketn jubs might get "lost"....you know how those shipping goons are.......

roy

If your not sure my guess for "special" gifts = SOMETHING FOR FISHING!!!!!![;)]

mike tn

Hmmmm....I can see I am going to have to give this some VERY serious thought! [;)]

My understanding is Roy also likes blueberries...

Isn't that right Berryboy?

Here's my take yesterday after an hour, we're still on the early side of picking, I got more for trench warfare later when they come on strong. I'll be getting twice the amount in 30 minutes then.

Show us what ya got Berryboy !!

[6]

Oh, and I might add, those are not sandwich sized bags, those are the large bags.

(dang, now I've pissed him off and he'll do something rude like flatulate inside my bass bin...[:$])

post-15072-13819304816338_thumb.jpg

berryboy huh? eh i can live with that. :)

i grow these blueberries and i do like to eat them. can you believe i never tasted a blueberry till i grew one? we have 2 acres of them but here in arkansas, blueberry season is over by july 4. we have early varieties.

well coyotee-0 and mike tn, tomorrow i will be taking some pictures of the cnc's cutting panels. what kind of panels you ask?........well, i'm waiting for you to ask!

roy

Speaking of black...

Do you think one could powder coat the K402 horn without doing any (sonic) damage to it?

I ask that because I told the wife she could dress these up if she wanted and she might like a pink or fuschia horn... [:o]

Well, I think we're being snookered by Berryboy!!!! I've looked and thus far me thinks me smells a "gotcha"!!

darn that the search feature doesn't work too...I was going be cute & go search. I think he's had it disabled for this conspiracy.

Mike...I think Roy is fishing for fools (and I've bitten the hook)

No one can know the content of parallel universes with any certainty at a given time. The Professor toils in The Caves. Master Roy works in the Blueberry Laboratory.

It could be that both work on making a bass horn pretty with hardwood panels and nice grills which fit over the basic structure.

post-2552-13819304852188_thumb.jpg

Ok, I'll bite,

What kind of panels are you perchance taking pictures of?

[:D]

(with my luck, they'll be Promedias...)

mike tn and coyotee-o (and maybe triplej, if you have some fishing stuff),

go and see the new post i have made to find out.

roy

Hey Roy, would a nice, fat gift card from Cabelas work? [;)]

No one can know the content of parallel universes with any certainty at a given time. The Professor toils in The Caves. Master Roy works in the Blueberry Laboratory.

It could be that both work on making a bass horn pretty with hardwood panels and nice grills which fit over the basic structure.

You've entered... The Twilight Zone......

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We can reduce the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits." Opening narration The Control Voice 1960s

ok, so it's 3:30 eastern time and I'm up.

Am I up because:

1. I'm excited to see pics about the Jubilees?

2. I heard my pc making "The Outer Limits" noises at me?

3. The professors nice side grills were flogging me in a dream?

4. I drank too much coke before going to bed?

[|-)]

""1. I'm excited to see pics about the Jubilees?""

Your probally wondering what they are trying to hide. The pictures kinda look like Jubilee CNC cut pieces, but it's pretty hard to tell, pictures are pretty small, and when blown up, look like fuzz.

• 13 years later...
On 7/12/2006 at 7:35 PM, sunnysal said:

I think tom may have forgotten that Klipsch had a turntable/corner built for his anechoic chamber that allows comparisons between corner speakers and "normal" speakers. this comparison is quite useful and obviously shows exactly what PWK and Roy explained in thier JAES paper, better upper end extension and smoother response throughout...quite an accomplishment IMHO. Makes me want to try crossing at 1200hz....tony

btw thanks coytee for posting that response curve!

Actually the original corner door for the Klipsch anechoic chamber at the lab in Hope was BUILT with the corner portion of the turntable specifically for testing corner-requirement units....such as the K-horn.  That feature was a large part of the design parameters for the door unit, from the very beginning of the design process for the chamber.