Jubilee bass bin frequency response compared to Khorn

Coytee

didn't they make the movie about the competitive dodgeball already? doc leave them single digit chicks alone. by the way, breaking, losing or removing a few brain cell gets you qualified to work at the k ranch.

roy

Then I am evidently qualified. Where do I sign up?

actually i like a lot of the suggestions mentioned. but i was trying to keep doc from cruising the jr high schools looking for a coed game of dodgeball. since trey left, no one has picked up his route here in hope...

anyone seen coyotee-o and mike from tn....i heard today that the jub program was going to be loaded into the cnc machines....

anyone seen coyotee-o and mike from tn....i heard today that the jub program was going to be loaded into the cnc machines....

Hey Roy! are you going to be teasing us with these little updates[;)]

Actually the teasing would be more effective with a picture or two as the Build Progresses[:D]

mike tn[:)]

i was trying to keep doc from cruising the jr

high schools looking for a coed game of dodgeball.

hmmm... single digit... that's primary school for most of us and way too young in either case... [+o(] but I guess things are a little different in Arkansas.

As Sputnik would say... " where men are men and sheep are lying little tramps"... [:)]

Actually the teasing would be more effective with a picture or two as the Build Progresses[:D]

I SOOOO agree with mike. This way, the forum can have documentation from birth to final resting place. (did that sound right?)

I intend on taking some pics as I get off truck & lugged to their spot where my Khorns use to reside.

I'll be posting those, so it'd be cool to have it from "trees" to end of factory

[:D]

I SOOOO agree with mike. This way, the forum can have documentation from birth to final resting place. (did that sound right?)

I intend on taking some pics as I get off truck & lugged to their spot where my Khorns use to reside.

I'll be posting those, so it'd be cool to have it from "trees" to end of factory

[:D]

okay, you talked me into it...i will go fishing in the morning.....uhhhhh, sorry wrong conversation.....

guess what? i was asked to confirm the drawings today, so it looks like we cut parts on tuesday and i just happen to have a camera and regardless of what trey thinks (and that is really, really giving him the benefit of the doubt), i will post pictures of coyotee-o and mike tn's babies being fertilized and put together. i will even ask the employees to pose with pictures (no problem there, we have alot of posers in the plant) and i even asked miss donna, the hr patrolwoman, to get a signature sheet of everyone that touches them and some sort of legal document that your better half can use to have you guys put away. how does that sound? can i be in the group now......pleeeeeease?

roy