Denon 1250 TT

jcmusic

The link doesn't work. If you have the picture on your hard drive, you can click on Options while writing your post and upload the file there.

Unfortunately, don't know much about that table. I see a 1200 just sold for $105 on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Denon-DP-1200-Turntable_W0QQitemZ270002688183QQihZ017QQcategoryZ3283QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mike

Unless it is completely mint AND has a brand new $200 retail cartridge on it, $350 seems pricey to me for this table. Its a fine example of a direct drive table, but I'm thinking that $350 for a used table could also get you a fine Thorens or Rega table that just might outperform the Denon.

I regrettably sold my '84 Denon DP-62L, and got way more for it when I sold it than what I paid for it new! Some Denon models hold their value rather well IMO, and if your DP-1250 is in near-mint condition like my 'table was, then $350 isn't that far off the mark...just my opinion, I'm no expert or anything![Z]